“Very fun place!!”

Ranked #117 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Islands! Jimmy Buffett's famous song comes to life at Cheeseburger in Paradise. Awesome food, cool cocktails, and a tropical atmosphere provide an escape to paradise for all! Perfect for groups, families, and anyone looking for a stop in the Caribbean, while stateside. Although we're known for the best burgers in town, we have mouthwatering entrees like coconut shrimp, sweet and tangy ribs, delicious wraps and much more. Our Tiki Bar serves up cocktails with a distinctive island flair and we offer a wide variety of tasty non-alcoholic beverages, too!
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My son and I stopped here after playing a round of golf on the par 3 course right behind it. The atmosphere was bright, fun, and made us feel like we were on an island or something! Our server was Michael (I think.....he had brown hair pulled back into a pony tail) and he was great! The food was delicious and I would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have been here several times and its a keeper. The food is very good, reasonable prices and friendly staff. Went there today for lunch. Its a Jimmy Buffet type place but better prices and less crowded than Margaritaville. We were seated right away, but once the tourists come to town, you'll have to wait. The only drawback we saw was the place needed to be cleaned better. The back of the television we sat under had dust and cobwebs. Other than that, its very good.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Their burgers were awesome but the price will set you back a few. Service and restaurant was great. If you are a Parrothead you would love it.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I looooved this place. I was in town visiting the beach, my fiancé and I stopped here and LOVED it! My fiancé is gluten free and the manager came out and delivered the burgers himself. He assured us that they take great care of the bread due to peoples allergies, we thought this was great and appreciated that highly. When I go back to Myrtle, ill definitely be back there!

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Fast friendly service, great food, good value. Steak wrap was amazing and the waitress was very friendly. We eat here every year on vacation and love it!