“Very nice”

Myrtle Beach State Park
Ranked #5 of 123 things to do in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I love to visit the park when we visit the beach. I love the beachfront and the pier. We always enjoy visiting.

1  Thank Amanda L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,534)

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Being from the north, I had never seen Santa at the beach. there was Santa with his surfboard greeting all the children and animals of all sizes. there were games for the children and a good time appeared to be had by all. I know I did.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Local guy here, best place to go to the beach at the beach. Big clean bathrooms, concessions and plenty of space!

1  Thank Patsfan5252
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Excellent except It took me a while to get used to being charge to enter the park. The park has wonderful facilities for the beach which is nice if you are not staying at a hotel and may need to have access to a bathroom..Locals use it quite a bit. It is very pretty, The boardwark is great. DO NOT SWIM NEAR IT as the fishing attracts the sharks. Always better shells at the state park beach. Also sometimes the Airforce is practicing landing and take off's and you can watch part of this from the beach. Nice picnic areas. I would camp here if i did not live here

1  Thank Betty L
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I started going to the Myrtle Beach State Park when I was just a kid and we camped in Myrtle Beach. They have a nice pier, store, campsites, and nature trails. We still visit about once a year, but it costs $5 per person to enter which is a little steep. It's a nice place to ride your bike, get an ice cream from the pier, or go out on the beach.