“So friendly and great prices!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harry's Breakfast Pancakes

Harry's Breakfast Pancakes
Ranked #72 of 868 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto
“So friendly and great prices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

So we saw a sign advertising a 2.99 special and decided to try it out. Right when we walked in, the servers came up and were so super friendly!

I ordered the special (eggs and grits - I really don't understand how to eat grits) and my gf ordered blueberry pancakes.
The eggs were on par with other diners, and the pancakes were very very good! This was my first time trying grits and I tried them plain, then with salt and pepper, then with hot sauce added, then ruined with added maple syrup. I probably should've asked how they recommend it to be eaten...

All in all great meal and great atmosphere. At the end, we received a card for 10% off future visits and a discounted menu!

Visited March 2014

Grenada
“No way!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

This place was not what we thought it would be. Silverware was filthy and the food was just plain out nasty!!! We ordered blueberry pancake, Belgian waffles, and sausage and biscuits for the kids. Everything was awful! It was display food. Nothing had a taste. Spent 30 bucks on garbage.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Rootstown, Ohio
“Just Like Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were looking for a "local place" to try breakfast and found Harry's. Very nice people greeting us from our first step into the restaurant until we left. Definitely a locals place. A clean and warm interior. Our waitress was efficient and very pleasant. The breakfast we had was every bit as good as we've ever had anywhere from taste to presentation to quantity. Reasonably priced and given a coupon for our next visit. We will return.

• Visited March 2014
Lewes
“Good southern breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

After having had breakfast that was disappointing at best I was looking for a true southern breakfast experience and Harry's provided me with just that on my last day in MB. From the friendly wait staff to the grits that were cooked correctly to my mouth watering omelet I was more than happy. Thanks Harry I'll be back : )

• Visited February 2014
Brooklin, Canada
“Very pleasant people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Only open for breakfast and lunch, the place offers standard fare done properly and the staff are great.

Visited February 2014