“Meh”
Review of Villa Romana

Villa Romana
Ranked #7 of 915 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The service was decent, and friendly. Every entrée includes soup and salad. Prices were reasonable for MB. The quality of food, though, is barely passable. The broccoli di rapi, terribly overcooked and greasy. Pasta, all overcooked. Veal parm, mushy veal. Pork sausage, greasy like everything else. The pork osso buco was better. I could like the kitsch decor - a big one room industrial style building with a number of gold chandeliers hanging, and cheap full size Roman statues here and there. But the food would have to be better. We would never go back.

1  Thank franxc
Write a ReviewReviews (1,627)

Reviewed July 1, 2014

so before me and me wife got married we went here for valentines day and i cant say enough about the romantic factor was beautiful waitstaff was wonderful food was killer i had the lamb chops medium rare with a awsome sauce i dont know what the name of sauce was but it was wonderful my wife had some pasta type dish it was good to they had live music playing romantic i would highly suggest making reservations as it was packed and there was a wait but we go back every time we visit cost was about 60 for the meal and 15 dollar tip great place for couples

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Found this restaurant based on other reviews. I'm so glad we did!

Excellent service! Our waiter, Shane, was very knowledgeable about the menu and was able to make some excellent suggestions to us.

The meal includes homemade soup, bruschetta, fresh baked bread with marinara dipping sauce, salad and your entrée which includes homemade pasta. YUM! It's plentiful, it's delicious and it's worth the trip.

Additionally, there is entertainment. Mike, the accordion player, roams from table to table and plays anything you'd like to hear. He entertained and chatted with us. Quite enjoyable.

From beginning to end, we're glad we found this restaurant. reservations recommended.

1  Thank LMS2017
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Home made gnocci keeps you wanting more and more. We will make this an annual trip just to come here. Friendly and delicious!!!!!!!

1  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I've come here on my other visits to Myrtle Beach in the past and usually give this place a 5 rating. This trip was just average. I wanted to share a plate with my 3 year old cause I know she's just going to eat a couple bites and be done, but was told their is a sharing charge. Food was just ok. Nothing stood out this trip as being great.

2  Thank brez1978