“excellent”
Review of Villa Romana

Villa Romana
Ranked #7 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 14, 2013

would tell anybody to go there. the FOOD is outstanding. they make sure that you are happy with your food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,618)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I thought I was in Little Italy in Manhattan. Quite honestly, who needs to eat 5 courses. I would opt for less food and better quality. The veal piccata was okay, swimming in sauce. Fettucine with shrimp was fair, again way too much on the plate. Forget the cannoli, too hard, almost burnt. Service was very good and quick.
I could not recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank Joan42469
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is my 3rd year vacationing in Myrtle Beach, SC and I must say that I experienced an absolutely wonderful dinner at Villa Romana. The service was excellent, the staff warm, friendly and inviting and made me feel at home; the food was excellent! It was like eating at one of my grandma's famou s Sunday evening family dinners! I highly recommend anyone and everyone who enjoys truly authentic Italian cuisine to visit Villa Romana on S.Kings Hwy.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Hands down this is the best Italian experience outside of Rome! If real Italian food is important to you then this is the place for you! I have been dining in this restaurant for over 15 years and I have not had a bad meal yet!! Fran and her husband make you feel like old friends everytime you visit! Very professional wait staff and the best accordian player on the beach!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Our experience at Villa Romana was good from beginning to end. We did not have reservations but they seated our party (indeed we were only two) immediately. Our waiter was attentive and informative. The owner worked the room, which is ideal. We liked the fact that they included a small aperitif, soup, salad , bread and a dessert with the entree. Our choices were yummy (Eggplant parmesan & their specialty chicken. The accordion player was enjoyable as well. A good evening all around, especially in a tourist area where we didn't expect a particularly good meal. I would return and recommend this restaurant.