“over the top anniversary meal”
Review of Villa Romana

Villa Romana
Ranked #9 of 894 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
wisconsin
“over the top anniversary meal”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

my wife and i were at myrtle beach labor day week for our anniversary. after looknig at numerous reviews from many websites,(tripadvisor still the best) decided on villa romana. i sent a e-mail requesting sept. 3 anytime after 7:00. i left my phone number in case ther was any issues. ( we live in wisconsin ) to my amazement two days later i recieved a personal phone call from the owner and head chef rinaldo. he helped me decide on a time and congratulated me on my upcoming anniversary. i was very immpressed about this personal touch when he could of just e-mailed me. so fast forward to the third of sept. we show up for diner and once we checked in the owner himself greated us. wow, can't even believe he remembered we were coming that night. then the meal started. oh boy, first we recieved a complimentory cheese meat and olive plate, yummi. then we got fresh bread,bruecheta, salads and the main course, all delicious and served by a very attentive waiter. once again we were visited by rinaldo to make sure everything was to our liking. what was not to like? the personnal attention made our anniversary meal feel extra special. it was easy to tell that the food was made fresh from quality ingredients, very delicious in every way, no wonder they keep winning best of myrtle beach awards year after year. once again thank you to rinaldo and the rest of the staff at villa romana for making our anniversary meal perfect in every way possible. everytime we are back at myrtle, we will save at least one night to dine at this wonderfull establishment. one piece of advice, come hungry, you will be served a bountifull meal, and will want to try to eat it all.

• Visited September 2012

“Excellent food and serice.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

We had an outstanding dinner here. Food was excellent, and the waiter was very attentive. Well worth the stop even without the Italian music that we were hoping for.

Clarksburg,Ma.
“Wonderful Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Food was excellent,prices reasonable.Everything is cooked from scratch(including their mouthwatering rolls).The chef came out to visit our table ,really made us feel like special guests.For a wonderful Italian evening (including an accordian player) make it a must to dine when in Myrtle Beach

Visited October 2012
Oakville, Canada
“Yummy”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Excellent Food. Veal parm melted in my mouth. The homemade spaghetti on the side was served perfectly al dente. The only complaint really is that everything came out to fast. Should have told the server there was no rush. The restaurant was not overly busy at the time. Good value for the $

Visited October 2012
Oakville, Ontario
“A little bit of Nona in MB.”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I arrived (no reservation) the restaurant was pretty full but we didn’t have to wait for a table. I am not Italian but seeing the size of my waste stretching keg... I do know what I like and what smells good. This place smells like gooood food….tomato sauce, garlic, basil, everything good and right with Italian cooking. Our server was young, energetic and eager to please. I was expecting someone older and a bit more seasoned that new the old school service and has flare of a fine dining restaurant.
I ordered the rack of lamb and my wife ordered Veal parmesan. I tried to order a nice bottle of Chianti but the server didn’t quite understand so we ended up with a liter craft of house wine. It was tasty but not quite the same as a Rufino. Both of the entrees we ordered came it soup and salad included. The soup was at the table quickly followed soon after buy the salad…but before I could tell the young server we are in no hurry ...our entrees were headed out to us. The food was delicious and hot but I would like to think that tempo plays a part in a good meal. I felt a bit rushed even thought the restaurant was now only half full.
Any way take it for what it is worth.. good food right up there with the best Italian that I have ever had, very tasty, extremely fast but in need of a bit more atmosphere, romantic flear and soul.
Ciao... until next time