“Anniversary dinner”

Ranked #56 of 906 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Went on a Saturday night for our anniversary & was seated right away. Ordered calamari for the appetizer- pretty typically. For the main meal my husband ordered fried shrimp, he seemed to enjoy it. I had the stuffed flounder, it was very tasty but too salty. I loved the green beans. It was pricey but overall a good experience. I ended up leaving my sunglasses & called early the next morning thinking no one would be there & since we were leaving MB I was devastated but to my surprise there was an answer & my sunglasses were there so I was able to get them back. I would recommend for a special on the water dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,404)

Reviewed May 4, 2014

We took two teenagers to this establishment; it was the boy's 16th birthday; we all ordered appetizers, oh my, what a mistake! They were huge; the potato skins were to die for, huge chunks of potatoes, lots of bacon and cheese; we ordered dinner, too, and had to get doggy bags. My French dip sandwich was so good, the meat was so tender. The fish sandwiches were also big, I think you get a lot of food for the price. I asked the waiter if they could do a slice of cake w/ a candle and they were happy to oblige. The chocolate cake looked divine, he said it was great, IF you have room for any dessert, I would try this!!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

It is a great place for enjoying the great view from the height and eat/drink. We did not like the food, we were more into enjoying the view rather. We loved drinking by enjoying the amazing view towards the ocean or people in the beach. We loved it and definitely worth of giving a try here.

1  Thank MuranoG
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We tried the shark bites for the first time and they were amazingly great. They have their own buffalo sauce with it and it was very good also. We tried them in ranch, tarter, and cocktail sauce and the shark bites were very good in all of them. They were also reasonably priced at 8 dollars for a good amount as an appetizer compared to others we've had. The steak was ok, but we have had better. The fries were really good and different. We will return for the shark bites and recommend them if you're up for trying something new.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We have stayed at the Breakers many times but have never tried this restaurant. We ended up
going twice in the same day, for lunch and then back again for dinner. I had a seered tuna salad
for lunch and it was fabulous. We didn't have to wait for a table either time. The prices are reasonable compared to many of the places within walking distance. It is just off the boardwalk
with huge bar and nice atmosphere. For dinner I had the steak and shrimp which was also very
good. It is very close to the skywheel and while we like Landshark--the prices are expensive with
very little choice of options. Take the walk over to Pier 14!! The restaurant is actually right on the
pier so you can see the waves crashing outside and people fishing.