“Awesome place, great atmosphere!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carolina Roadhouse

Carolina Roadhouse
Ranked #21 of 868 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Golf Magazine’s choice for “where to eat with your buddies”; here you’ll enjoy “fall-off-the-bone” baby back ribs, giant seafood platters, award winning salads and the outrageous "Killer Dog" – a foot-long hot dog smothered in chili, cheese and fries. This large lively eatery features a wide-open show kitchen and wrap-around bar that is jam-packed with creative cocktails, wines and beer. Located on the Grand Strand’s north side- North Kings Hwy between 38th & 48th Ave.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome place, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

This was my husband and my first trip to Myrtle Beach. The first night, we went to Original Benjamin's seafood buffet, it was fantastic. The second night we went to Margaritaville, and it too was gteat. However, the last night we decided to look for some South Carolina barbecue. We found Carolina Roadhouse, and it was by far our favorite place we ate the whole time we were there. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the food and drinks were out of this world. The house salad with their house-made honey mustard dressing was to die for. The long island iced teas were also among some of our favorites. Now, on to the ribs. The ribs had a cunchy bark on the outside and the meat was so tender and juicy. We are from Alabama, so we know good ribs and barbecue. These were some of the best ribs we have ever eaten. The prices were not overboard either. The ribs are $20 and come with a salad and side, and we also go the creamed spinach nachos and they were around $8. I definitely recommend Carolina Roadhouse, and we will be returning in the future.

Cleveland, Ohio
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

My family ate at Carolina Roadhouse on wednsday, and it was the absolute best meal we've ever had in South Carolina!!! I had the softshell crabs and Carolina flounder platter, which came with a house salad, three hushpuppies, and french fries. Everything was absolutly amazing, and the fried food had absolutly no excess grease, and the breading was crisp and delicious. For dessert I had a slice of pecan pie, which was the best that I've ever had. Overall, this is hands down the best place to eat in Myrtle Beach, and I can't wait to go back.

Gray, Tennessee
“BEST STEAKS in Myrtle Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

We always eat here when we go to MB! They have the best steaks I've ever eaten! The cheesecake is also amazing! I also love that the kids meals are like 4.99 that includes, 1 side, a drink and ice cream! For a family of 4 ( 2 kids meals) and 1 shared dessert, we paid about 50.00 before the tip. WELL Worth the $!

“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We loved the entire experience. The food was wonderful,the portions were so large we left with 3 to go boxes stuffed full.
Will definitely go back our next visit to myrtle beach

Abbeville, South Carolina
“Another great meal at Carolina Roadhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

We come to Carolina Roadhouse at least once every time we are at the beach at it never disappoints! They are consistently great with their service and food. This visit we started with honey butter croissants which were outstanding. My wife had a salad which she is still raving about while my son and I each tacked the bbq beef sandwiches. The sandwiches are huge and the quality is excellent! The steak fries are outstanding as well. The staff are all friendly and did a great job of keeping our drinks filled. I am a huge fan of this restaurant and look forward to my next visit!

• 4 of 5 bubbles