“Everything was delicious”

Carolina Roadhouse
Ranked #27 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Golf Magazine’s choice for “where to eat with your buddies”; here you’ll enjoy “fall-off-the-bone” baby back ribs, giant seafood platters, award winning salads and the outrageous "Killer Dog" – a foot-long hot dog smothered in chili, cheese and fries. This large lively eatery features a wide-open show kitchen and wrap-around bar that is jam-packed with creative cocktails, wines and beer. Located on the Grand Strand’s north side- North Kings Hwy between 38th & 48th Ave.
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I ate dinner here with my husband while we were in Myrtle Beach. This place is amazing. I ordered the chili for an appetizer, which was delicious, and my husband had the wings, which were really good as well. We both ordered the ribs and they were fantastic -nicely cooked, tender and the barbeque sauce was sooo good! The portions are big and they're reasonably priced for what you're getting. The restaurant had an intimate feel to it with the low lighting and candles...but, a little noisy...then again, what good restaurant isn't? If you're looking for a good steakhouse, eat here. You won't be disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,991)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Sorry - the place was nice, the service was okay, but the food was not good. Super-sweet barbecue sauce - I thought the official Carolina sauce was supposed to be less sweet. Even the palm trees growing inside were fake. I liked the decor otherwise, though - the one redeeming feature. Plus there are not really a lot of choices on the menu. One kind of each meat, basically, in barbecue sauce. My husband had an oyster po'boy which he said was good. My Bloody Mary was good at least! Did not like the barbecue beef sandwich at all.

CA_Centraarchy, Public Relations Manager at Carolina Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

We take great pride in our fresh, made from scratch menu; offering a variety of salads, meat, seafood and pasta. I'm sorry to hear we didn't "wow" you. Our large central palm is preserved due to the lighting inside, but all our other greenery is real. Thank you for your visit.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was a long wait but the food and service was great. All five of us had something different and none of us were disappointed. Nice-sized portions and great taste!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The salad... Blue cheese dressing.. Is the best ever along with the ribs. Sat at the bar to eat and the service was still excellent just as sitting at a table... Just without the 60 min wait :) . This place is a must.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My favorite thing to order is the marinated chicken breast. They use fruit juices and soy sauce. I love the wood look of the decor and staff is friendly.