“Family, group, and diverse food-wants-friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Carolina Roadhouse

Carolina Roadhouse
Ranked #22 of 870 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Golf Magazine’s choice for “where to eat with your buddies”; here you’ll enjoy “fall-off-the-bone” baby back ribs, giant seafood platters, award winning salads and the outrageous "Killer Dog" – a foot-long hot dog smothered in chili, cheese and fries. This large lively eatery features a wide-open show kitchen and wrap-around bar that is jam-packed with creative cocktails, wines and beer. Located on the Grand Strand’s north side- North Kings Hwy between 38th & 48th Ave.
Des Moines, Iowa
“Family, group, and diverse food-wants-friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

My in-laws love fried food, so I was doubtful on this pick. I called ahead for 6, which I would highly recommend because it was BUSY! We only waited about 15 minutes, though. Initially, their menu was disappointing, but their specials were a Shrimp pasta with a white wine/mushroom/Parmesan sauce and their Catch of the Day was tilapia. The pasta was excellent- light and fresh. My mother-in-law loved the Tilapia. Portion sizes are huge, so a few ppl shared, and we took the rest back to our kitchenette. Highly recommend!!

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Long wait....quick service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had an 80 minute wait (with call-in), but once we were seated, service was quick and efficient. Wait staff was friendly and helpful. Everyone enjoyed their dinner and everyone had something different so I have to say that that makes this restaurant tops in my book. I've been there before when we vacationed in MB and was anxious to go back. It was definitely worth it.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Great salads, good service and good quality food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Each year when we return to Myrtle Beach we try to stop here for dinner. Try the hot bacon dressing on your salad as it is excellent. The food has always been very good for us even though it is a little pricey for the atmosphere. The restaurant has been busy every time we have been there.

EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J.
“The food is good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I go to the roadhouse every time I'm on vacation. Every-time we go its my birthday. What a great B-day present. But its also just like Texas Roadhouse and Outback.

Visited August 2012
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is a beautiful restaurant, just Love this place stop here every time I visit Myrtle Beach!!! Great food!!!

Visited July 2013