“Pretty Good”

Carolina Roadhouse
Ranked #27 of 896 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Golf Magazine’s choice for “where to eat with your buddies”; here you’ll enjoy “fall-off-the-bone” baby back ribs, giant seafood platters, award winning salads and the outrageous "Killer Dog" – a foot-long hot dog smothered in chili, cheese and fries. This large lively eatery features a wide-open show kitchen and wrap-around bar that is jam-packed with creative cocktails, wines and beer. Located on the Grand Strand’s north side- North Kings Hwy between 38th & 48th Ave.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My fiance` and I went here about 2 years ago for the first time. We both loved it. Great for a sit down meal. We liked it so much that we decided to go back again this past summer. Unfortunately, we didn't have as good of an experience. I recommend ordering a chicken or steak meal here. The seafood wasn't the greatest. I figured you can't go wrong in Myrtle Beach right?? Wasn't the best. Hush puppies were a bit blah. Dessert was good and the honey croissants are awesome. I have had better meals here and will definitely go back, but no seafood the next time. Better alternative to an Outback or other chain down there. Clean atmosphere and the kitchen is open so you can see what's going on.

There are newer reviews for Carolina Roadhouse

Reviewed January 28, 2013

The BBQ sandwich that I had was tasty enough, but it didn't completely agree with me--I kept being "reminded" of my meal all that night. My wife's sandwich was also okay but some of the meat seemed overcooked to the point of tasting slightly burned. The atmosphere is what might be called upscale roadhouse--okay food, reasonably priced, ordinary selection of draft beers (no real craft beers). It was fine for our dinner with distant relatives that we didn't know well. But I think we are unlikely to eat there again.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Good fun atmosphere. Service was friendly and quick (but not rushed).
Big portions that don't sacrifice quality. The ribs were awesome! We go back every year during our annual golf trip and will be back next year. Highly recommended!

1  Thank FNIGUY
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I hate I live further away from this place and it is so busy in the summer but it is a great place to eat, great staff, great atmosphere. I love to go here.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

In April of 2112 I gave a review of Carolina Roadhouse in error as an Italian |Restaurant. This restaurant is spacious, with high ceilings and an open kitchen. I had the blackened prime rib a couple of times and it was excellent the first time and not quite the same quality the second time. My husband loves their Danish baby back ribs. Get the double order and split it or take it home as it costs very little more than the single rack. Their baked potato soup and house salad with warm bacon dressing is to die for. Very large portions. We go back a couple of times every year.