“Best on the beach! ”
Review of Roxanne Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Roxanne Towers
Ranked #23 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

After years of staying at the big name places on the strip (Anderson, Ocean's One, Sandy Beach) we finally discovered Roxanne Towers. This place is such a breath of fresh air. We never had to wait on elevators or maze our way through hundreds of people on the pool deck. No more walking long ways through shady looking areas to get to the car. Everyone here is so friendly and it's just the right size. We love Roxanne Towers!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank beachlover3234
There are newer reviews for Roxanne Towers

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Good sized room for a reasonable price, for a last minute booking. Front desk was very friendly upon arrival. All rooms seem to have an oceanfront balcony. We had a one bedroom suite with king bed and full kitchen. A little outdated kitchen/decor, but for the price and location that wasn't a problem. Only complaint was there was not policing of children in the pool area. Young couple with a baby in a diaper in one pool. Several children under 14, unsupervised in the hot tub. We didn't complain to the front desk, I assume they would have rectified the situation had we asked, but it wasn't worth the effort. Lazy river is fairly small, so we weren't really comfortable floating around if there were more than 3-4 people. Overall, we would probably stay here again, but don't come for the pool area.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Rachrodstewart
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I wasn't excited about going to Myrtle Beach because of the crowds, but my son insisted on going there for his senior trip this year. But Roxanne Towers made me fall in love with Myrtle Beach again. The layout of the room was perfect. It was clean and fresh. The staff was incredibly nice and friendly. When making my reservations, they did not have a two bedroom available, but they called me within hours to let me know one had become available and booked it for me. My whole time there was so relaxing. The front desk always speaks to you when you walk by and makes sure everything is okay with you. My husband left his watch in the safe the day we checked out. He overlooked it. The cleaning staff found it and turned it in at the front desk. They called us immediately to let us know they had it. Fortunately, we had not left the beach traveling home yet, so we went back to get it. I can't say enough wonderful things about Roxanne Towers. They are clean, friendly, honest and offer the most relaxing atmosphere. The pool and lazy river was great. I can't wait go back!

Room Tip: Get a two bedroom. The layout is awesome.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Tina Q
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I stayed in this hotel last summer. I must say that I am rarely impressed anymore when I travel...But this place was AWESOME!!!! Why?? Because of the EXCEPTIONAL staff!! The people at the front desk are the friendliest people I have ever met. They always speak when you walk by, ask if you need anything or how they can help. The room was well kept. We stayed for 4 days but we didnt get cleaning service except for one day (I dont need anyone to pick up after me everyday...). But we would go out and ask for towels or to just take our trash to the housekeeping crew. They were very friendly as well.

The rooms are a good size. We just had a standard room when we went.

Its not a mega resort like some of the others,but you will have a nice place to stay in a good location!!! We walked to Starbucks every morning so I could get my Frappuccino fix! Took cabs every night to Broadway at the Beach so we could party. Even the cab drivers are awesome!!! I will take great service anyday verses overrated amenities!

As for parking, everyone will scramble to get those few parking spaces directly in front of the building... Directly across the street there is a HUGE lot with plenty of space for parking!!!!

It was so GREAT, I AM STAYING THERE AGAIN FOR A GIRLS TRIP IN AUGUST!!! 5 MORE WEEKS AND I AM SURE I WILL HAVE ANOTHER GREAT REVIEW!! THIS TIME WE HAVE A 2 BEDROOM SUITE SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW GREAT THIS ROOM IS!

Room Tip: All rooms have ocean views!!! So you dont have to worry when you book!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Dani_2610
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My husband and I just returned from a week at the Roxanne Towers. This was also our first visit to Myrtle Beach. From check in to check out, this place was awesome! An older woman was alone at the time that we checked in and seemed to be slammed from all directions, but never once got aggravated and always kept a smile on her face. On our way to our room, we already knew we would definitely be back and never stay anywhere else. Our room was on the second floor, Room 202, and we couldn't have asked for better! Super clean, spacious and comfortable. I liked that the bedroom is a separate room because one can sleep and not be bothered by anything else going on. There are full appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher) that were in great condition and clean. The balcony is very spacious, which I appreciated. We've stayed at other beach hotels that you feel like you are pushed up against the railing, but you could relax comfortably on the balcony. The ocean view was awesome. The location of this hotel is prime! Walking distance to a ton of restaurants and activities and Broadway at the Beach is a 2 min. drive down 21st. The staff was fantastic here. No matter what time of day and no matter who was at the desk, they always smiled, asked how you were doing, etc. Also, they are pretty strict about the closing of the pool at 10 p.m., which is nice because one can relax on their balcony with some peach and quiet and enjoy the ocean breeze. Usually when I go on vacation, I look around at future places to stay, but not this one. We will definitely return and definitely stay at Roxanne Towers.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SueRobG
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nights great place we will definitely stay here again staff was very friendly and helpful on anything we asked. It is easy walking distance to lots of great food and entertainment great view of 14th ave pier and ocean there seemed to be plenty of parking never had any trouble finding a spot

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Ryan R
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We stayed at the Roxanne Towers from June 18, thru June 22, 2014. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and played and talk to my 6 month old grandson as we check. The lady behind the counter was also from Tennessee. Our room was PH 6 it had an awesome view of the ocean from the balcony and our bedroom. My daughter, son in law and grandson had a great side view of the beach and downtown Myrtle Beach from their room. The room was spotless. The beds were not too hard or too soft it was in the middle very comfortable to sleep on. The cleaning staff were very helpful and nice. My husband loves to fish so he enjoyed having the pier close by and having the ocean just a few feet out the door. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who would like to stay in a smaller hotel in downtown. I hope someday we can come back and stay in the same room or at least on the same side. We loved thank you staff. The only thing I would change is a bigger trash can in the kitchen.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family