“Great place great staff”
Review of Roxanne Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Roxanne Towers
Ranked #25 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nights great place we will definitely stay here again staff was very friendly and helpful on anything we asked. It is easy walking distance to lots of great food and entertainment great view of 14th ave pier and ocean there seemed to be plenty of parking never had any trouble finding a spot

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Ryan R

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We stayed at the Roxanne Towers from June 18, thru June 22, 2014. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and played and talk to my 6 month old grandson as we check. The lady behind the counter was also from Tennessee. Our room was PH 6 it had an awesome view of the ocean from the balcony and our bedroom. My daughter, son in law and grandson had a great side view of the beach and downtown Myrtle Beach from their room. The room was spotless. The beds were not too hard or too soft it was in the middle very comfortable to sleep on. The cleaning staff were very helpful and nice. My husband loves to fish so he enjoyed having the pier close by and having the ocean just a few feet out the door. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who would like to stay in a smaller hotel in downtown. I hope someday we can come back and stay in the same room or at least on the same side. We loved thank you staff. The only thing I would change is a bigger trash can in the kitchen.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We just got back from our first vacation in Myrtle Beach. We originally had planned our stay at The Captain's Quarters. After one night of a five night stay we bailed on that place. Its was a complete dump. I had to find another hotel to move my family to and try to salvage our vacation. I came across Roxanne Towers. I asked a very nice gentleman at the front desk if he had any rooms available and he said he did. I wanted to see the room before I committed and he had no problem showing me a similar room. It was awesome, very clean, modern, full kitchen with a dishwasher and even had a washer/dryer in the room. Also an awesome ocean view and we would be closer to all the attractions. I immediately went back and checked out of that other place and packed up the family and moved to Roxanne Towers. We had already purchased a whole bunch of food and Roxanne Towers let us store that food in their private refridgerator while we waited for our room to be ready. The staff was excellent. Always a "good morning", "have a nice day", "hope you're enjoying your stay", etc. Thanks to Roxanne Towers our first time in Myrtle Beach won't be our last. THANK YOU ROXANNE TOWERS!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Adam S
Roxjam, General Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

We are glad we had the opening and enjoyed having you and your family with us. Thank you for the time for the review and we look forward to seeing you next trip. We appreciate all our new and returning guests and do strive to make everyone have a comfortable stay. It is more than just business to us and we appreciate your time. Thank You, All The Roxanne Staff

Reviewed June 20, 2014

we stayed here for our Honeymoon June 16th-June 18th. The Elder front desk Lady was really nice. We got lucky finding a parking spot under the hotel roof next to the pool.. If you park across the street make sure your vehicle is locked and valuables are out of sight, they had prob. with break ins in the parking lot. we were on the second floor still a awesome view of ocean. Room was clean, the balcony was nice. My only thing was housekeeping would not leave us alone around 9 am, kept banging on door till I answered. told them housekeeping wasn't needed it was our first morning there and myself and wife were laying in bed with the blinds open watching the ocean. and discussing things to do for the day. Housekeeping would not leave till I signed sheet saying I didn't want it. other than that will stay again but probably during off season when the prices are lower.

Room Tip: second floor, room 204 overlooks lazy river and still awesome view of ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Denny G
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here several times and we have never been disappointed. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The beds are comfortable too. LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that all rooms are ocean front. 1st hotel that I have seen in Myrtle Beach where that is the case. I had a problem with housekeeping the first night and called to the front desk and it was corrected for the remainder of our stay. On top of it all we were staying during bike week and everything went very smoothly even though there were bikes and bikers everywhere and the hotel was at full capacity. I still say this is the best place to stay on ocean blvd!!! Very convenient to shopping and food. Grocery store 2 blocks away, ocean access with shower. It has an awesome hot tub and both inside and outside pools!. Parking is extremely convenient in front of the hotel or directly across the street. Will always stay here!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2014

just got back from vacation we stayed at the Roxanne towers room 301......all I can say is wow....we have been going to myrtle beach for over 20 years and this is the best service we have ever experienced check in super fast room very clean great parking close to attractions our fridge wasn't cooling went down told them... it was a guy with longer hair don't remember his name came to room with us and replaced the fridge right then all pools clean at all times very quiet not a bunch of drunks running around anybody that writes a bad review about this place is crazy...the room was clean all flat panel tvs internet very fast no dead spots staff EXELLENT best service and polite people we have ever run in to....stay here if you go to myrtle beach ive stayed at lots of hotels and no one beats the service from the staff at the Roxanne towers and it is clean well maintained parking is great I just cant say enough good things about it we have found a place that we will stay at from now on thank you to all the staff for providing my family with the best vacation we have had in a long time

Room Tip: room 301 2 bedroom very clean nice views full kitchen all cookware washer dryer dishwasher very comf...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sgtslayer05
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Very nice condo with an incredible view. One side is tranquil ocean. Other side is city. Really cool!! Nice pool area and quiet. Not.in the middle of.all the noise and confusion but just a short walk away.

• Stayed: June 2014