“LOVE this place”
Review of Roxanne Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Roxanne Towers
Ranked #24 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Pinetown, North Carolina
“LOVE this place”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stay hear everytime we go to Myrtle beach. We get the 2br condos. Great price. A real hidden gem. This is why i havent reviewed before. :-) They are always clean and comfortable. The best asset to Roxanne Towers is the staff. They are great!!! Hotel is safe and secure. Hotel is short distance to the shops on the strip.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank pinetown6

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Overall we were pleased with our stay. We had a one bedroom condo for the two of us and it was very spacious. As others have mentioned it was clean, perhaps a little tired, but everything was in good condition. The view was amazing, and the location was perfect..close to everything we wanted to see and do. The only negative things would be we found the beds hard and uncomfortable, the bedding needs to be better quality and the bath towels were stained. We went out and bought bath towels, not a big deal. The walls were a little thin. We heard the neighbours packing up at 6:00 am Sunday morning slamming cupboard doors for over an hour. The rest of the week, our neighbours were quiet and respectful. Housekeeping came in daily to change towels, make beds and empty garbage only. No complaints there.

It was excellent value and we would stay here again.

Room Tip: We choose a higher floor for the view and less noise from the pool below.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The Roxanne towers are in a prime location, close to the boardwalk, Pier 14 & SkyWheel. We arrived a few hours before check in time and the staff accommodated us right away with no problems. The hotel was quiet and we didn't have any issues. We will return.

• Stayed May 2013
Charlotte
Reviewed May 2, 2013

All in all we were pleased with our accommodations. The view from our 9th floor balcony was spectacular.. The hotel is within walking distance to the boardwalk. The unit was very clean with a full kitchen which would be ideal for lengthier stays (we were only there for the weekend). Be sure to note that there are different room configurations. Our bedroom was a bit claustrophobic and the window opened to the street. I enjoy listening to the ocean .. So I would have preferred a studio. I was al little disappointed with the quality of bedding. The pillows were flat and the blankets have seen better days. Still.. For what we paid it was a incredibly good value.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Of all the hotels, we decided on this one after reading reviews and pricing things out. We stayed in a one bedroom suite and it was clean and nice. In the living room, there is a bed that comes out of the wall over the dining table (the table automatically collapses down - kind of cool) The sofa also had a pull out bed. The kitchen was small but adequate. We stayed for two days, then went to Charleston for a night and our plans were to return to Myrtle Beach for the last two days of our trip. Because we liked it so much, we asked if we could get a discount if we returned to the Roxanne for the weekend, and the front desk person said he'd give us 10% off if we returned. This was all great...

When we returned, there were different front desk people - two younger guys. One thin guy with long hair would not give me the discount that I was promised. He said I needed to have a AAA card or an AARP card to get the discount and that he couldn't give us a discount for "no reason" And he kept repeating that...I explained the reason (that we were promised it if we returned) I don't know how to explain it except to say that he was politely RUDE. Very short and condescending and far from understanding and helpful. One of those people that you'd like to punch, honestly... But I was calm and patient. The second guy helped us out by discounting one of the nights - he was very understanding and helpful. While I was arranging this with the second guy, the first guy answered a phone call and was condescending to the potential customer on the line as well, so I guess I shouldn't take it personally. He's just a miserable person.

Later during our stay, I saw the guy that had originally promised me the discount and he couldn't refund my money either. Don't get me wrong, he was a good guy... He said the next time we stayed there he'd remember me and discount it then - but I'm from upstate NY so that won't be anytime soon so I doubt he will remember.

All in all I recommend this hotel highly. For the price it is great. The front desk people were very friendly also, with the exception of that one kid. Just don't check in at night when he's there.

Room Tip: Some rooms have flat screens, others don't.Ask for the ones that do. Don't check in at ni...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Ben C
Georgia
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We spent April 7-12 at this hotel. We loved the place; I work at a state owned resort in Ga. So when it comes to where we stay I AM VERY PICKY and do my research. We stayed in a one bedroom. Which was fine for the four of us. This hotel did not disappoint me in the least. Very clean, all rooms have balconys, ocean views, nicely appointed kitchen & bath. Every thing in the kitchen worked great, was given fresh linen for kitchen daily, loved this touch. (of course bath linen also) Check in and out went great. No issues with using debit card. (most places puts a huge hold on them) The staff was nice & helpful. Pool area’s clean. We even seen dolphins twice from our balcony. I can not think of one bad thing to say about this property. It’s in a great location, short walk to restaurants, bars, tourist attractions.
I will stay here again and recommend others also. Samantha Dillard 

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Clementine07
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here last minute for a cheer competition with my daughter. We were met with very friendly service. Only minus of the checkin is that after such a long drive, my DD needed to use the facilities and they do not have a bathroom on the first floor level. Otherwise we has a great stay. Spacious and clean units, great ocean view and friendly, helpful front staff. We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013