“Great place to stay”
Review of Roxanne Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Roxanne Towers
Ranked #23 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was our 2nd year at Roxanne Towers. When we arrived we had a short wait till our room was ready. We couldn't find a luggage cart anywhere and ended up having to carry all out stuff up by hand. This took several trips. A nice man at the front desk tried to find a cart but had no luck.Loading and unloading at this hotel is awful. There is no loading zone so you just pull up in the lot and usually block someone in and getting turned around is almost impossible with a large car. Parking across the street is great. Wish they would take a few spaces near the hotel for loading and unloading. Other than that we had no complaints. Place is clean, people are nice, conveinent to walk to a lot of places, plus it's a great value. We would recommend the Roxanne to any one and will stay again next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Susan P
There are newer reviews for Roxanne Towers

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I reserved my rooms several months ago for 3 couples. Several in my group have issues with heights. When I reserved our rooms, I was told we could be guranteed 1 room on the 5th floor & 2 rooms on the 7th, and if something lower became available we would be moved down. When we arrived we were told we had 2 rooms on the 8th floor & 1 on the 10th....The young man at the front desk was not much help, believe his name was Trey... kind of had a take it or leave it attitude. The next day I spoke to Don, I believe... very friendly, explained why we were moved & said they tried to find something lower for the ramainder of our stay, but were totally booked up & nothing available. He ended up taking some off of our charges, which was agreeable to all. To sum up, we adjusted to the heights... the rooms were very nice & most of all clean, great location,
& for the most part front desk staff was very pleasant & helpful, housekeeping did a good job, & we had a very enjoyable stay.... would stay again.

4  Thank MICHROG
Roxjam, General Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

We did have one of the units suddenly "down" on the 7th floor and could not keep the two rooms together unless we went higher. I am glad Don did made the arrangements and you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize but the night of arrival that there was no way to move anything as far as units until the next am. We have been extremely booked Sept. and limited on any modifications. Thank you and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed at the Roxann from 9/1/2012 thru 9/7/2012. Great place, clean, comfortable,good location,and a GREAT FRONT DESK. These people never failed to say hi or can we help you find something or some where. ENGLISH speeking no problem understanding them. The pool and lazy river area where cleaned every morning before you got up. Older Hotel but very well maintained. Great price. I'll be back to see them again.

Room Tip: Great beach view on ocean
4  Thank dnk4065
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Went again last week with the spouse. Still a great place to stay--everything was clean and neat and we got a room with some recent renovations. Couldn't ask more of the friendly front office staff and the manager. This hotel has a lot going for it, including its location and nearness to the new boardwalk. Will be staying here again for the antique car show in March.

2  Thank pawleysislanddan
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My girlfriend an I recently stayed at The Roxanne Towers for about a week in the beginning of sept/ end of august. The staff was great(super helpful). Our room had a great view and was very clean. Though we did have some noisy neighbors which isnt anyones fault, not everyone can control their children. The hotel has a great location, walking distance from a ton of stuff! I will be back for sure

5  Thank Johnathon S
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for our honeymoon. The staff was superb. Very friendly and helpful. Check-in was fast and easy. Pool, hot tub, and lazy river were all clean and great. The unit was ok. A bit dated. Including old tv, couches, and the fridge was dirty on the outside. Yuck! Very quiet at night, yet perfect location. Some units are updated...not ours though.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank msfefe86
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My boyfriend and I have stayed at Roxanne the last 4 years that we have been to the beach.It is avery nice motel clean and very friendly.We never have to worry about anyone messing with our things if we are out.The view is awlsome. I enjoy myself so much I hate when its time to come home.We have not been this year yet but I am ready.Everything is is walking distance or you can jiut chill out by the pool or lazy river .
Dina