“Pleasant stay at Roxanne Towers”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Roxanne Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Roxanne Towers
Ranked #22 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Statesville, North Carolina, United States
“Pleasant stay at Roxanne Towers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2011

I stayed October 3-8, 2011. The employees were very nice. The unit I stayed in (one bedroom suite) was very clean. I walked around in my white socks one day & they stayed white on the bottom. The bed was comfortable. The decor could use a little update but it wasn't stuck in the 80's, so that's a plus. I was extremely pleased with the bathroom. It was so spacious. I would have no problems with staying here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank Angel L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Toronto, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

We traveled to Myrtle Beach arriving on 10-14-11 and left on 10-22-11.We have been to Myrtle Beach about 25 times and have stayed at 6 different motels. We have stayed at the Roxanne Towers the last 5 times we have been to Myrtle Beach. The Roxanne Towers has been great the rooms and maid service could not have been any better . The room , the grounds , pool area was perfectly spotless. Check in was easy and all the people at the desk was very nice .
The maid service is what in my opinion really stood out. Our maid was great .The mattress in our room was perfect , closest to my home mattress ,slept like a baby. And beleive me we stayed at 5 other motels in the last 25 years and I can tell some real stories..I also made reservations for next year while I was there. Great job Roxanne Towers !!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay at the Roxanne Towers you will be happy.
5 Thank wrpear
Tn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

This is our 2nd year staying at Roxanne Towers. The
location is great and the rooms are large and clean.
the staff was helpful and fixed the one problem. we
did have quickly. easy parking and a pool and lazy
river.

Room Tip: We love the penthouse and all rooms have oceanview.
2 Thank tnvisitor
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

I had shopped all over for hotel deals for a friend and I to go to Myrtle Beach and found this gem right on the ocean. It's not the newest or fanciest hotel but we stayed in a 2 bedroom (one with king, second with 2 doubles), 2 bath room that was perfect for two women traveling together. It had a full size kitchen stocked with dishes and pans for our stay. The staff was very friendly. It was conveniently located to everythin and it was walking distance to the main boardwalk area. The price was very reasonable and it really was a great deal.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank TravelingCass
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

My girlfriend and I recently went to Myrtle Beach for a weekend stay. The Roxanne Towers was a great choice for the stay. Right as we walked in to check in, I noticed the hotel had a vast quantity of information on the area for us to look at, and the service staff were very polite and professional. On arriving to the room, my girlfriend and I noticed we really made a great choice in this hotel. The bed was a king, which was huge for the both of us and provided for a good nights sleep. There was a full kitchen and even had cooking utensils, and though we did not utilize these amenities (besides the refrigerator and ice maker), we did look at the utensils and they were all clean and up to par. The living room had a nice sized TV (as did the bedroom), and to my surprise it even had a DVD player which was a nice added benefit. There were also various books in the living area that had a nice quantity of information on the area as far as dining, restaurants, and other activities to do in the area. The channel list in the room also was nice, that way there was no searching for channels because we had a list provided. The bathrooms were clean and the showers had great pressure, something my girlfriend and I both felt was a great aspect about the bathroom. This hotel was a great stay, and my next trips to Myrtle Beach will always be stayed in this hotel. The views are spectacular and the price for the stay in my opinion is the best on the Grand Strand. I could not ask for a better experience than what I had at Roxanne Towers.

6 Thank Ethan D
Jamestown, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

We have been staying at different hotels since we first started coming to Myrtle Beach in 1982 and this is by far the BEST choice we have ever made. Because my husband and I like to stay close to the Boardwalk and within walking distance of it and other amenities close by we have always stayed in that area.
We stayed on the penthouse (13th) floor and were pleasantly surprised by the spaciousness of the "room" and loved the view. It was clean and having a full sized kitchen with a dishwasher was a bonus.
I have read other comments about the pool, lazy river and whirlpool not being cleaned, but I have to say that when I went down in the morning (8AM) everything was cleaned or being cleaned. It was the people that used the facilities that were the cause of all the sand and dirt. The shower is easily seen and should be used but you can't blame the hotel for guests habits. The maintenance crew did a great job of taking care of the elevators which you can imagine got a workout.
I would not hesitate to recommend the Roxanne to anyone and can't wait to stay there again next year!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Keta D
North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

The Roxanne is not too big like the other towers at Myrtle Beach. The rooms are clean and there is a washer/dryer in each unit with Central A/C and kingsize bed along with 2 TVs. The only issues are rain coming in the door of our unit during a thunderstorm--need to replace doors that are prone to flooding during storms, pillows need replacing, and there needs to be a schedule to replace bedspreads (not sheets), so the bedspreads you get are always laundered. One last thing is the pool deck needs to be replaced along with a new shower and a foot rinse added like the ones on the public shower/foot sprays at the Boardwalk. This would be a great addition and prevent people from getting in the whirlpool with sand all over them like I witnessed. It did not appear that the whirpool was cleaned--looked like a lot of sand was in it. I saw the pool being cleaned but did not witness the water in all the pools begin cleaned and/or being tested for right amount of chlorine. Also the carpeted area from the lobby to the pools was always dirty as were the parking spaces in this covered area. The walkway to the beach needs to have trex decking because the boards were very weathered and prone to splinters. The walkway should have been washed down everyday b/c all the sand from the pitiful shower went right to the deck walkway. The mats in the elevators as the elevators themselves were never straightened or cleaned. These are minor things that management could resolve very quickly. They need to be a little more on top of things since they represent the condo owners. Overall, a very nice place to stay. Need some cleaning and cosmetic work.

Room Tip: Always request a room above floor 7 b/c the lower rooms are closer to the pools and some do not even...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple