“Never again.”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Never again.”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We are locals, but decided to eat here because we had family in town who wanted to try it. I could not believe how much we paid for the less than desirable food we received. Never again.

Visited October 2012

Kinston, North Carolina
“Food was Cold!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My family and I went to Planet Hollywood on Dec 31, 2012. The service was great however our food was cold. So we asked the waiter to take it back and get it warmed up. Once again, it came back luke warm. My husband ordered ribs and he got them to go so we can warm them up in the microwave at our hotel. The rest of us ordered Chicken Fetticine, the chicken was very plain and tasted like plain boiled chicken. The noodles were okay, just not hot enough.

We will not be dining there again. Sad to have to pay $78 for cold, plain food. I even told my family that Hardees would've been a better choice and much cheaper.

• Visited December 2012
“Bad Management”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We were extremely dissatisfied with the manager (Justin?). We had an issue with our bill where there was confusion over a charge. He was very rude to us and not aCcomodating. he could have easily handled the issue as a customer service courtesy and did not. Very disappointing. We did not feel comfortable.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outdated, overpriced”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

My first time in a Planet Hollywood, and I don't think I'd consider it again. It was empty, worn out and over priced. Service was so-so, and the food was just regular.

Visited September 2012
“Has been”
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant shows its age. No movie references from the last 10 years at least. Needs an upgrade, decor is worn. Service was friendly. Food was so-so.