“great little find”

Croissants Bistro and Bakery
Ranked #21 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th Ave North
Description: Croissants Bistro & Bakery has made a commitment to utilize the freshest local ingredients possible by forming relationships with local growers and local fishermen. Visit our website to make reservations.
Cleveland, Ohio
“great little find”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

While visiting Myrtle Beach for the first time, found this place on TripAdvisor and went there based on the reviews... We had a terrific breakfast, and our server Rachel was the best! I had the greek yogurt parfait (to die for!) and my son had the best buttermilk pancakes he has ever eaten...and he's eaten a lot of pancakes! My son went there later to surprise me with a slice of red velvet cake (it was my birthday) and it was absolutely delicious! A few days later, we went for lunch and loved that experience too! Compared to all of the overpriced, chain restaurants in the Myrtle Beach area, this place was a bargain and the food was 100 times better! Looking forward to going back very soon!!

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Perfect Thomas the Train Cake”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We found this place on Trip Advisor when searching for a bakery in Myrtle Beach to do a cake for my son's 4th birthday while on vacation there. This place was great! We did a small round chocolate cake that they said would be 4-6 slices but it was huge- we could have easily fed 12 people. They decorated it perfectly with Thomas the Train on top and chocolate buttercream icing with blue dots all around. The restaurant itself was cute- would have loved to visit if we hadn't had the little ones with us. Very friendly people.

• Visited May 2014
“Marvelous deserts”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The chocolate chocolate cake is worth the drive to 38th ave. Next time I will eat more than just the deserts. I was looking for a great slice of cake or cupcake, I found it.

Louisville, Kentucky, EEUU
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Tried this bistro/bakery for lunch and found it to be a bust. At first sight, it appears to be a lovely place for a bite to eat. When sandwiches are 12 dollars or more, you expect more. If you like a small quantity of dry turkey on a sweet roll, this could be the place for you. Why their coleslaw has the word 'Jalapeño' attached to I have no idea. Just your basic cabbage and mayo. The rest of the guests at my table thought the same about the ho hum food. As for the bakery items, these were a bit more tasty. Thumbs up on the lemon cake. Large flavorful slice.

1 Thank Intlflyboy
Apollo, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a breakfast place; we were PLEASANTLY surprised! Tasty food, I had crepes which were fabulous! Great hidden gem, definitely worth a stop! Very friendly wait staff. We'll be returning in the morning before we head home :)