“Oooo la la.”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th Ave North
Description: An award-winning restaurant and local’s favorite since 1995, Croissants strives to blend the freshest ingredients with exceptional customer service for an unforgettable experience. Offering everything from coffee and espresso drinks to homemade soups and sandwiches to baked goods and catering – Croissants is a one-stop shop for all of your dining needs.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Seriously good food. And drinks. The servers make their own cocktails and my husband's Manhattan was exceptional. I had the crab soup and the pear salad, and I thoroughly enjoyed both. My husband had the scallop special and the scallops were sand-free and cooked perfectly. Save room for dessert though. We had the 3 slice assortment recommended by our server and, aw man, I'm drooling all over again. So good. If you want a quiet place to relax with excellent food and service, imho, you can't go wrong with this little gem

There are newer reviews for Croissants Bistro and Bakery

Reviewed April 26, 2014

What a find! This is a great little restaurant in a tourist town known for barbecue and fried everything. If you want delicious food that is better than the other restaurants in town then go to this oasis of wonderful food. You won't be disappointed. We certainly weren't.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

The food is absolutely amazing, with an atmosphere to match. The service was fast and very friendly. The Bloody Mary bar is to die for along with the many desert choices. I had to be rolled out of there cause I could not stop eating! I highly recommend Croissants bistro and bakery, and I will crave the triple chocolate mousse cake until I make it back again.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Best soufflé I have had in a while. Husband loved his omelet. Will be back before we leave. Not too far away but worth the miles

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

We ate at Croissants Bistro in October of 2011 and loved it. We were in Wilmington NC heading back home and decided to detour to Myrtle Beach just to enjoy lunch here. It was just as we remembered, too many good choices on the menu to make a quick decision. Hubby had the pulled pork hash and eggs and I had the 1/2 turkey club and soup du jour (butternut squash). Hash had lots of pork and few potatoes, which was perfect. Pretzel roll on my club was great and there was enough bacon for a whole sandwich on the 1/2.
Dessert case was brimming with choices, we took a sampler of 3 cake slices to go.
The stop was worth the extra time on the road.