“Very disappointed”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th Ave North
Description: An award-winning restaurant and local’s favorite since 1995, Croissants strives to blend the freshest ingredients with exceptional customer service for an unforgettable experience. Offering everything from coffee and espresso drinks to homemade soups and sandwiches to baked goods and catering – Croissants is a one-stop shop for all of your dining needs.
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I am very disappointed in this bistro. Went for breakfast and the food was not good at all. I was brought an $8 waffle that was overbaked and had no flavor. My grandson had scrambled eggs that were so well done they were rubbery. I will not return.

1  Thank Susieq4158
Write a ReviewReviews (1,112)

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Wonderful dinner last night. Although we didn't have the best seat in the house, we did have wonderful wine and food. My husband enjoyed his caesar salad. I thought my brie and fig app. was okay, not the best I've had but not the worst. I had the Short Ribs over rissotto and my husband had the pork tenderloin. Both were excellent! We took home a small chocolate mousse cake and it was delicious, too. You can't go wrong with the food and drinks. It looks like nothing from the outside (it's in an office building) but inside it's warm and inviting. We had wonderful service too.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We always visit Croissants when in MB. My girlfriend and I ordered meatloaf because we needed comfort food. Well, this was definitely not your mama's meatloaf. It was delicious and presented well. Two triangles of wonderfulness. Not sure how the finished it...maybe grilled. Hubbies had the scallops and apricot glazed crispy flounder; both totally enjoyed their meal. We never seem to have room for dessert but fear not as take out solved the problem. Highly recommend key lime pie, éclairs and coconut cake. The atmosphere is pleasant plus you can actually carry on a conversation during dinner without shouting over loud music. Service is always pleasant without being intrusive. Upscale without upscale pricing.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

After one too many breakfasts at the 'make your own waffle' bar at the hotel, we needed to get out. Luckily, we found this place where the kids enjoyed crepes and my wife and I indulged in a delicious variety of traditional and local breakfast offerings. They even had a garnish-your-own Bloody Mary bar for Sunday brunch. Would recommend!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Stopped in after dinner nearby and had a slice of the Solted Caramel cake. Rich as usual. This was not our first visit. Found Croissants last year. The cake was not as salty as you would think, which was good. Needed a glass of cold milk, however. Got it to go, so that was my bad. Not had anything bad at Croissants.