“This place has wonderful food”

Croissants Bistro and Bakery
Ranked #39 of 936 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th Ave North
Description: An award-winning restaurant and local’s favorite since 1995, Croissants strives to blend the freshest ingredients with exceptional customer service for an unforgettable experience. Offering everything from coffee and espresso drinks to homemade soups and sandwiches to baked goods and catering – Croissants is a one-stop shop for all of your dining needs.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We went here for dinner. Reservations are required. We had heard about this Bistro from friends that live at the beach. We were treated spectacularly with every attention to detail. Food was scrumptious and plentiful with great desserts (best coconut custard cake). I had one of the specials that was recited to us with great detail.....Such a lovely evening. We will go back when we visit the beach this year.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,159)

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Service and food fantastic. A can't miss for lunch. Had the ham and peach chutney on a pretzel roll. Really good. My companion had the broccoli soup and roast beef sandwich. She loved it.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I've lived in Myrtle for 2 years now and at first made the mistake of thinking Croissants was only good for Breakfast or Desserts. SO WRONG! While those meals are delicious, I love going for Lunch and Dinner even more! I just tried the Duck for the first time the other night and literally can't stop thinking about it. The food here is always perfect and the staff is great too! Both Cameron and Elise took very good care of us and made excellent recommendations. Definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Myrtle!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I normally take a few trips a year to Myrtle Beach,whether it be with my Fiance or friends, and Croissants is always a must! We normally eat breakfast one day, lunch another and diner a different day while we're visiting. I have always tried to get something different each time and I have never been disappointed! The staff is so professional, friendly, and on top of things, the atmosphere is always so inviting, sometimes we just sit and chat after our meals. The desserts are to die for! Croissants will continue to be a stop that we make multiple times a year while we are in town and I would highly recommend this Bistro and Bakery to anyone

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Was in for dinner last week and had the angry clams appetizer. I couldn't get enough of the broth, I wanted to drink it! I don't even usually like clams, but these seemed so fresh and flavorful. The dish had just the right amount of heat. Dawn was our server and she was a delight! Will definitely be back soon to see what else the chef has up his sleeve!