“Great dining experience”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th Ave North
Description: An award-winning restaurant and local’s favorite since 1995, Croissants strives to blend the freshest ingredients with exceptional customer service for an unforgettable experience. Offering everything from coffee and espresso drinks to homemade soups and sandwiches to baked goods and catering – Croissants is a one-stop shop for all of your dining needs.
Elizabeth, Colorado
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We scheduled a wine tasting through our accommodations and were directed around the corner to Croissants. Some other wine tasters rescheduled and it was just two of us for the tasting - the staff was very accommodating and we decided to stay for dinner.

Ambiance is wonderful with local artwork (for sale) on the walls and Sinatra and Buble playing in the background. We began our tasting and the staff had culinary suggestions to match each wine.

The She Crab soup here is FANTASTIC with great sherry notes in the background, and there wasn't a bit of shell to be found! I ordered pork tenderloin with peach bbq sauce as the entree, and it was cooked to medium well just as ordered. The portions were large and the prices are very reasonable for what you get.

If nothing else, you really must order the Coconut Cake (my personal favorite). While the portion size is more than enough for two people, be prepared to not want to share this cake!!

We will definitely be returning here on our return to Myrtle Beach.

1 Thank Stephanie B

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Entrees/Bakery”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have been to Croissants on several occasions. They have a wonderful menu and I recommend the shrimp and grits entree. I never leave without purchasing something from the in house bakery. They have an assortment of cakes cookies and also miniature cakes. I would highly recommend.

Visited September 2013
The Forks, Maine
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Saw an ad in a flyer at a hotel we were staying at in Myrtle Beach and I am glad I did. I like to frequent small restaurants that are NOT chains. This was a gem. We had breakfast there twice. French toast and eggs were delicious, atmosphere fit the name and the service was excellent. It is a bit higher priced but you get what you pay for. I would recommend stopping by for a delicious meal.

Columbus, Ohio
“Quiet, lovely dinner for eight”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We have been going to Croissants since they were in their first location, across from a now demolished shopping mall! After many trips, this was our first time there for dinner and it did not disappoint. Our party of eight was well taken care of with great food and service. We enjoyed the guitarist/singer, yet could still carry on conversations. ( This is not easy in most Grand Strand restaurants at dinner). Thanks for a great night.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Delish”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Not a tourist spot. Very quiet for an early dinner on Thursday. The Chicken Bistro was a huge portion two could have easily shared. I made the mistake of starting with a caesar salad, alas there is now no room for dessert. They have some beautiful cakes and pastries in the case. I made the trip here since the meals shared here on a previous visit to MB we're so good. This. Idiot didn't disappoint.