“Great Choice - Thanks to trip Advisor”

Croissants Bistro and Bakery
Ranked #20 of 876 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th Ave North
Description: Croissants Bistro & Bakery has made a commitment to utilize the freshest local ingredients possible by forming relationships with local growers and local fishermen. Visit our website to make reservations.
Ipswich, Massachusetts
“Great Choice - Thanks to trip Advisor”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I would have never gone to this place had it not been for research on Trip Advisor. The name is deceiving. You'd think it was muffins and cake - it was not only that, it was a lovely restaurant with an fabulous menu. It was a bit pricey, but worth it. The service was excellent, as was the food. We stopped in the bakery section on the way out and bought dessert to go - unbelievable cakes, pastries, etc. I highly recommend this restaurant, especially for a special occasion.

New York City, New York
“Okra two ways!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was in town on business. The locals that I was working with asked me what I wanted for dinner. Since I was in the South, I wanted fried okra. I grew up out west, but my Florida-born grandmother would cook me okra in the summers when I was young. To accommodate my request, my colleagues called around and the owner of Croissants said to send me over and they would make something up special for me.

Interestingly enough, earlier that morning I saw a billboard for Croissants ("Bon jour Y'all") on the freeway. Restaurants that have billboards are almost always not my thing. I went to Croissants because my colleagues went to such a big effort to find me what I was looking for. I'm glad I went.

I ordered a peach arugula salad and the scallops as an entree. Both were excellent. And for the okra? Both preparations were some of the best I've ever had. I had fried, which is of course traditional and sautéed. The sautéed okra was prepared with onions, cherry tomatoes and peanuts. I've never had it this way before. The sautéed okra was also very good.

I highly recommend Croissants if you're visiting the Myrtle Beach area.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Over priced”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This place may be great for breakfast, but is definitely over priced for dinner. Food was ok, not great and we had to wait more than 30 min for out dinner on a Monday and the rest was not that busy. Would suggest you find another rest to go to

New Milford, Connecticut, USA
“Great food and desserts”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We found this place thinking it was just a bakery. Found a great resturant at a bakery. The menu is one the gives a variety of choices without being too many. The meals were well presented and tasted great. They have a large wine list and desserts to die for. When you go save room for dessert. See Trey for a table and Scott for your server. Nice place any meal.

Viera, Florida, United States
“WOW”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We visited for dinner on our last night in town. I wish we had found this place earlier. World class food with a Southern flair. I always ask servers "What are you most proud of? or "What do you serve I won't find anywhere else?" in this case it was their special meat loaf. Yes meat loaf and it was marvelous. Served over pimento cheese grits. My wife had the snapper special served over cranberry risotto.
Yes we were really in Myrtle Beach SC. Service was knowledgeable, laid back but attentive. Good wine list and reasonable serving size. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner and we are sorry we only got to experience the one meal here.

Visited May 2013