“Excellent Food, great service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Croissants Bistro and Bakery

Croissants Bistro and Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Croissants Bistro and Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 868 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th Ave North
Description: Croissants Bistro & Bakery has made a commitment to utilize the freshest local ingredients possible by forming relationships with local growers and local fishermen.
Elgin, Illinois
“Excellent Food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

My wife & I are both 62 and we had dinner here during the week. We both had the Shrimp & Grits.

The food was fresh, very tasty and unique. The BBQ sauce was subtle yet a spicy kick that was unique. All the dishes were fresh and, in comparing Croissants to other place.. well, the other places are for mass producing dinners, deep fried and tasteless. Yes, this place is a little more pricy but.. well worth it. Quiet, table clothes, artwork on the walls.... ahhhhh!

We also had desert... you walk by them on the way in... were delicious! The staff... all of the staff.. greeted us upon arrival and were very attentive. The also take reservations.... so you are not standing out in the heat with the sweaty bikers waiting for a table.

We would return without hesitation as there selections were varied, unique and fresh.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Florence, SC
“Slice of...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Heaven is how I would describe this small Bistro located in a business complex. We dropped by late on a Saturday afternoon, not knowing what we would find for food. Wow - the Saturday and Sunday brunch menu is so full of 'gotta try' items! We were very lucky to have Mike as our server. He answered all our questions, gave several great suggestions and made us feel pampered and welcomed. I had the crab cake sandwich on the potato roll with the house potatoes. This is the largest crab cake I have ever been served and it's very delicious. My husband indulged himself by ordering the BELT - bacon, fried egg, fried green tomato and lettuce sandwich on the best sourdough bread he says he has EVER had!

We will be back as often as possible to try the different items on their different menus. I'm now trying to figure out how I can sneak back for brunch next Saturday...Should I play the 'it's my birthday' card?

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Franklin, North Carolina
“Well kept secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

One of the best places in MB, Quality food , great service, desserts unreal! The scallops are fantastic, great wine list, and the triple choclate for two is wonderful, Fantastic bread with dinner.

Carolina
“Awesome Cake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Had a fantastic cake made here! It was simply delicious. I got the White Russian flavor for the top tier with Kahlua mousse and chocolate ganache and the almond amaretto marzipan on the bottom. No…. no one got drunk from the cake :) The cake was beautiful and the taste was even better. This is real buttercream not that fake stuff. They provide excellent communication through email and Heather was just wonderful! If you need a cake made for a special occasion and QUALITY is important, this is your place!! You should see the display case here also. It will make you want to buy even more desserts on top of what you already had. When I went in they had Napoleons, Lemon cake, Chocolate cake with buttercream, Vanilla Cake with buttercream, cupcakes, sooo tempting. The food here is amazing also. I could not help but order the shrimp and grits which were wonderful and crab cakes. All served in a very elegant atmosphere. This will be a regular stop from now on for dessert when we vacation. A+++ in my book!

1 Thank PinaColadaMama
Seattle, Washington
“Best place for brunch in Myrtle Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We are happy we found this little bistro to enjoy Sunday brunch in Myrtle Beach. The servers were warm and hospitable. The setting is intimate. The food is fantastic. They brought us a small chocolate chip muffin to enjoy while we waited for our food. We loved our side orders of grits along with my order of one of the house specialties - Banana Foster French toast. Oh my, this was delicious. My husband enjoyed wonderful eggs benedict. We will definitely return here to dine again.

Visited May 2013