“Heaven on a plate”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th Ave North
Description: An award-winning restaurant and local’s favorite since 1995, Croissants strives to blend the freshest ingredients with exceptional customer service for an unforgettable experience. Offering everything from coffee and espresso drinks to homemade soups and sandwiches to baked goods and catering – Croissants is a one-stop shop for all of your dining needs.
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Southern class all the way. If you want to eat in style and appreciate southern food, this is the place to go. Best bring your appetite.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,104)

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My mother and I decided to eat here on a whim. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted by MARK who treated us with the southern hospitality that we come to expect while dining in the south. It was great to learn that he was from NY. He busted my chops about being a Mets fan. The bread is baked on the premises. As life would have it, my mother ordered the food item pictured. The dish pictured is called "shrimp and grits." My mother absolutely enjoyed her food! I ordered a crepe stuffed with chicken & rice and spinach. It was enjoyable!! I plan to visit Croissants again. We ordered a dessert. We have not yet eaten it, but I expect it to be as good as the food. We had a wonderful time!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

A suburban off-the-beach location which is well worth the search. The Sunday Brunch and the service are exceptional and the service is a significant improvement over the competitive restaurants in the general area.

The personnel are professional, well-groomed and extremely attentive to the patron's needs and the staff anticipates rather than needing to ask, even if it is not their station.

The Chef is creative yet consistent to the quality of Continental European Baking techniques and the pastries are redolent with the talent and taste of a Viennese Kondieterai.

Ownership and management are hands on, extremely courteous and engaging in conversations with the patrons.

The only downside to the restaurant is the banquettes which are slightly uncomfortable, yet quite tolerable. The seating while limited has ample options for comfort.

The current local market is not adequately sophisticated to appreciate all of the touches done so well by the restaurant and staff. The Snow Birds, on the other hand, know the quality and reasons for patronizing this establishment and the Bakery.

Overall an exceptionally enjoyable experience and one to be repeated often.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

When you visit Croissants ask for Mike. Having him wait on you in like hearing the Beatles for the fist time.

1  Thank Smelvet
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We all know how many restaurants are in South Carolina but I have found the best one. We now frequent Croissants .The staff is friendly and inviting. If you do get to visit I recommend requesting Michael as your server. He brings a certain charm to your dining experience you can't get anywhere else. The place itself is so beautifully decorated. The food... yeah delicious. I have tried just about everything and have not one complaint. They have a bakery on site that is to die for. I highly recommend this establishment. You will thank me. This may be my favorite restaurants in the world- Well done! And thanks again to our server Michael who always makes our visits delightful!