“Food was good”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th Ave North
Description: An award-winning restaurant and local’s favorite since 1995, Croissants strives to blend the freshest ingredients with exceptional customer service for an unforgettable experience. Offering everything from coffee and espresso drinks to homemade soups and sandwiches to baked goods and catering – Croissants is a one-stop shop for all of your dining needs.
Farmington, New York
“Food was good”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Stopped into Croissants for breakfast while visiting in Myrtle Beach food was good a bit higher priced than some other places in the area. Food was good and coffee was even better. Service could have been better our waitress seemed to be a bit annoyed when we asked for something.

Visited October 2012

“Don,t miss this "Grand Strand Gem"”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Don,t let the location put you off, yes Croissants is in sort of a business park. My wife and I were talking restaurants with two locals that we were paired up with at the golf course. Wes said that he thought Croissants was the best food on the beach. Mike our waiter, originally from Long Island, was knowledgeable and really pleasant and fun to talk to. The food was excellent and the presentation was awesome. It being a bakery also, we shared a dessert. It did not disappoint. Overall, a great experience and we will definitely go back on our next visit to Low Country.

Eastern Shore Va
“The best dinner of our trip”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We always stop in for breakfast - hubby loves the eggs benedict and I usually get the eggs, croissant and potato cassorole which is really good. This time we went for dinner also and it was hands down the best dinner. I had the pork tenderloin - yummy. We went on a Monday night which was 1/2 bottle wine night. We could not decide on dessert and the wait staff recommended the sampler. We all picked one for the sampler and was not dissappointed.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Joyce F
“Worth every penny”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The food was delicious. I got the shrimp and grits, which in my opinion was the best thing I have eaten in a while. Aside from the fantastic food, the service was outstanding! Our server Michael had made our experience there much worth the while. He has such a wonderful personality and made great suggestions on what to eat. He provided excellent service and it will be because of him I will be going back. Not to mention we witnessed a very awkward wedding proposal that kept us entertained. Great food, excellent service, comforting atmosphere, you just have to check it out.

Calgary, Canada
“3.5 - It was good”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I wish there was a choice between "average" and "very good." Croissants Bistro was good last evening. The server was terrific -- Michael not only did very well by us in helping us choose dinner -- but even had some advice for us travelling south to Savannah. We really appreciated him. The crab napoleon was a very nice appetiser -- definitely should be shared as there was way too much for me. My husband had the french onion soup -- good also. I chose the catch of the day -- grouper on a bed of butternut squash risotto and it was very nice. Hubbie had the "shrimp and grits" as recommended by Michael. Hubbie had, in fact, ordered something else and joked about "is shrimp and grits something made up for us tourists or is it real?" Michael replied that it was indeed real and what is frequently ordered here and, if my husband wanted to change his order, he could do so -- so he did. Hubbie said it was good and the fried green tomatoes much better than what we had had earlier in the week in a students' pub near Duke Unversity. For both of us there was too much food and no room for what looked to be some fine desserts. The wine was a nice but not remarkable Pinot Noir. There was live entertainment (a regular on Tuesday evenings apparently) and it wasn't to our tastes. We do like jazz, however the harmonizing the duo was using just didn't work for us. Apparently on Monday evening the wines are half price -- sounds like a deal! So over all, I would say it was a good meal in a nice environmennt with a great waiter for a reasonable price. So...it was 3.5 -- it was good.

• Visited October 2012