“Par Excellence”

Sea Captain's House
Ranked #39 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Sea Captain's House has been a staple in Myrtle Beach cuisine since the 1960's. Family owned and operate, they pride themselves in preserving true hospitality values and providing relaxing dinning experience with great food. Serving a delicious buffet style breakfast, a full lunch and dinner menu with the freshest local seafood; the Sea Captain's Houses continues to be a local and visitor's favorite.
MOORE, SC
“Par Excellence”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Prompt and impeccable service, delicious lunch, plentiful parking, right on the ocean. Stuffed catfish tasted as if it had just been caught. Best hushpuppies I've ever eaten. Quiet and relaxing, warm and cozy. Beautiful interior and exterior.

Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“Perfect Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We got into MB around lunchtime and checked into our room. Then it was off to find a place for lunch. We ended up at Sea Captain's. It was around 2:00pm or so and was surprised at how busy they were at that time. We had to wait a bit for a table, but it was well worth it. I am VERY PICKY about crabcakes and most places either make them with too much breading or too spicy. But the ones at Sea Captain were absolutely perfect. If I couldn't complain, then you know they're marvelous. So much so, that my sweet husband suggested to order the appetizer one. Which I did and then ate that as well. I'm back home now, wishing I had another crabcake from there. Whenever I go back there, that will be a place to stop for sure. And if you're looking for crabcakes, look no further than Sea Captain's. YUM!!!

mack warren
“seafood at it's best”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We ordered one dinner and split it between the 2 of US with an extra salad. It was very good seafood and more than enough. They have always had excellent food and service.

Lake Alfred, Florida
“Everything was WONDEFUL here”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I read the She Crab soup was awesome so we both got that and we loved it. I ordered a quiche with crab meat and aspargus and was so surprised the way the flavors worked so well together. I was told they make it there. I do not remember exactly what my husband got but it was crabmeat which he really enjoyed. I asked for a table with a view and was willing to wait. The wait was maybe 3 minutes. It was the perfect view for me. I would recommend this place and if we go back to the area, we will go again. We ate at lunch time. This is the only time I have been. Everyone was so friendly and happy.

• Visited November 2012
Pfafftown, North Carolina
“Best seafood in Myrtle Beach!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

During our week in Myrtle Beach we had dinner twice and 1 lunch. Excellent. We come down every year for our anniversary and always eat here!