“AWESOME”

Island Adventure Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Adventure Watersports is your one stop shop in Myrtle Beach, SC for all water sports. We are committed to providing outstanding customer service and helping you create lasting memories of having fun on the water. Our offered services include Jet Ski Rentals and Guided Jet Ski Tours, Pontoon Boat Rentals, Wakeboard Lessons, Banana Boat Rides, Paddleboarding, Kayaking, and the coolest new water sport out, The Flyboard. Give us a call or stop by today and see why we have been called "The Best Watersports Company in Myrtle Beach". We are open from 8am until Dark every day of the week!
Reviewed June 15, 2015

Our family goes to Myrtle Beach almost every year. We rented a boat and Capt. Kurt was are driver and he was great. he continued to keep us active and was a lot of fun. My family will continue to use Island adventure in the future. Great time. We LOVED it. Thank you again to Capt. Kurt and the staff.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed June 13, 2015 via mobile

Our family of 4 ( 2 boys, ages 11 and 13) had a great jer ski tour. The entire staff at Island Adventure is fantastic from our first call to inquire, reservations, check ins and our guides, Griffen and Kirk. The tour out on the water was a great mix of fast, fun and great sights! It was a highlight of our vacation! Thank you!

Reviewed June 12, 2015 via mobile

Wow! This was a blast. Everyone from the people that checked us in the to the guy who gave us instruction, to our guide who also snapped a pic of my wife and I on a jet ski...they were so AWESOME! I don't even want to go to any other place in Myrtle beach that rents jet skis or any other thing you can rent for the water. The staff was fun, and my wife and I had a blast!! This is such a cool spot. We also had a great deal of $75 for a one hour jet ski ride. Typically its $95, but they had a special going on. One hour was PERFECT to open up the jet ski and ride around. It was the first time I had ever jet skied, and the experience was one of the most fun things we did on our vacation here in Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed June 12, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I rented one jet ski for an hour. The price was very reasonable compared to other rates from local competitors. We paid $82 with tax for our rental due to a special that was running. The trip was well managed by the staff who were also very informative and made it clear that our safety was a top priority. The route we took was spacious and a lot of nice views and great water for the ride. Quite possibly the most entertaining part of our trip to Myrtle Beach!