“satisfied my cravings”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Raleigh, North Carolina
“satisfied my cravings”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've wanted to visit Joe's for a while. I was very satisfied and can't believe I ate the whole thing. Our server was very friendly and made the experience more enjoyable. We ate dinner here outside on the balcony and everyone enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. I live that they have a play area for kids. Our kid's enjoyed it.

There was so much food in my steam pot and it was all good!

Visited October 2013

Britton, South Dakota
“Great food and nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great shrimp platter and nachos also very good. Had table right by the water and very pleasant. Waiter Chris was top notch and always enjoy eating at Joes. Ate there twice this trip and will definitely return.

Visited September 2013
Sicklerville, New Jersey
“Fun and delicious”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We knew it was a "chain" restaurant...what we didn't know was how delicious the food would be, how friendly and fun the staff would be, and how generous the portions would be! We were tired from our ride and weren't even sure we wanted to go out to dinner...glad we did. It was such a comfortable place...friendly service, a dancing staff, fun location*Celebrity Circle, and a great meal!

Raleigh, NC
“Great food in a fun environment”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We have eaten here before as well as the one in Barefoot Landing in N. Myrtle and one on US rte. 1 in NJ (of all places)!
Excellent food in a fun, gritty atmosphere.
I had the shrimp pasta Alfredo and my bride had the crab chipolata salad. Both were excellent.
Service was fast and our server was extremely friendly and helpful.
We ate our meals outside by the lagoon on a beautiful evening.
Go, enjoy, have fun.

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, United States
“Crabs Move Faster!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Plan B was to try Joe's Crab Shack-the commercials make it look so tempting! It was a Saturday, late afternoon, and the place was not even 1/4 occupied. Once seated, we waited 20 minutes with absolutely no service. I would have walked out, but we asked the hostess for our waitress. So we waited another 5minutes for the waitress to show up at our table. She apologized-stating that there were several call outs today.
We placed our entire order for fear of not seeing the waitress......tick, tock-10 minutes go by before we get our three soft drinks, 30 minutes more for our meal. The appetizer NEVER came out as that. When our meals arrived, I asked the food runner where our appetizer was as it would have been nice to eat it before our meals arrived. She had to go back and check, and then brought it out.
Our waitress NEVER checked back to see how we were while we were eating; did we want anything else?? When she did come by to clear up the plates, we asked for the bill...which was not the correct bill either...wait some more as the manager pulled up the right one!!
So-from start to finish, the only thing I could say was the food was hot and OK. We would not even have minded the wait if the food was AWESOME, or the place was packed;prices were definitely not worth the value of the meal and service.
We will never eat there, or at any JCS location again!

1 Thank Sylvia J