“Very Good!”

Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #74 of 877 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Very Good!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Fiesta Mexicana on 70th Ave has become a staple in our "regular stops". We live here and enjoy dining here on a regular basis. Family run and owned, very affordable, fast and friendly service! Food is made to order and not pre-prepped. The portions are very generous, and there is much to choose from.They regulaly have drink and food specials. They are very accomodating if you need special prep..Authentic and worth trying. Staff reconizes us (even when we were fairly new to the restaurant) and knew our drink before we even sat down, many times it is coming to the table as we sit down. Owner is appreciative of his guests and if he is in the restaurant eating w/his family (as he often is) he acknowledges the patronage and thanks people for coming. Manager (jessica) and the rest of the staff is always there with a smile! Definitely recommend this to anyone that asks about a good Mexican restaurant in Myrtle Beach!

• Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
“Feliz cinco de mayo”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were here for cinco de mayo, they had $4 margaritas which were very good. The warm nachos and salsa were nice to snack on. For dinner I had the sampler which was good and my wife had the steak and chicken fajitas, everything was good no complaints, nothing to write home about but I would recommend it and I would eat here again. They are very reasonable I've eaten at Rick Bayless's Fronterra Grill and that was nothing special I wouldn't bother wasting my money there again. Someone wrote about the washrooms here not being the best well the best Mexican food I ever had was at the side of the road somewhere with no toilet seats and disgusting bathrooms. Your not eating in the bathroom but I understand for north american standards it is a sign but they were fine while we were there and they were very busy. Feliz cinco de mayo, Adios amigos, albondigas!

“SERIOUSLY BAD!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We dined at the south location on S. Commons Dr. 10 in my group. We ordered margaritas and sent every one back...too bitter! The service was slow and very unprofessional. The dishes for our salsa were dirty. Our food took forever and wasn't very good. Sloppy presentation and varying degrees of warm. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

York, PA
“Excellent food...love the Margaritas!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband and I ate here April 2013. We both ordered chicken fajitas...they were running a $10 special at the time. Margaritas were $3!

Loved both.

Portions were generous, food was delicious, fresh. Love the salsa. Service was excellent.

Will definitely be back!

• Visited April 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Good appetizers and friendly service.”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here to tide us over until dinner. We had skipped lunch but didnt think we could wait for our dinner time. Got the sampler, nachos and chorizo dip. All served quickly and was very good. Salsa was excellent. Would like to have an actual meal here. Bathroom was dark and a little sketchy looking but VERY clean. Can't say enough about the friendly staff.

• Visited April 2013