“Yummy fun”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 893 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 50th Ave. N & Kings Hwy.
Description: There's just something about a fondue pot that invites conversation. Invites laughter. Invites coming together. At The Melting Pot Restaurant, we offer a dining experience like no other. A unique, interactive dining experience creating memorable moments with family and friends. From the time the first piece of bread is dipped and the last piece of dessert is savored, you'll be graced with the time to discover new things about people you thought you knew. And, those you're getting to know. We are the premier fondue restaurant where guests can enjoy a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrees, salads and indulgent desserts. It's up to you. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection. That's not to say, we haven't had more than a few stop by to satisfy that chocolate craving after a movie. Whether you're celebrating romance, a birthday or anniversary - or just a night out while the babysitter is in charge - we offer something truly unique. An opportunity to interact and connect while experiencing all fondue has to offer. We look forward to your visit.
Charleston, SC
“Yummy fun”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We really enjoyed The Melting Pot! Delicious food that you get to make yourself. It is extremely pricey, and I left full but not stuffed, which with disappointing for the price. The service was wonderful! I give it 5 stars for the "experience" if you are looking for that along with dinner.

Visited February 2013

Orinda, California, United States
“Really fun and delicious!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had a fun and delicious dinner at the Melting Pot in Myrtle Beach. Although there are Melting Pot restaurants in other locations, I had not been to one be before. We found it was a really fun way to spend the evening. The meal was an activity! We selected to "4 course" option so we began with the cheddar cheese fondue. It was served with bread, veggies and apples for dipping. Yummy! It was prepared at the table, and was wonderful. Next we had salad, one in our group had the special salad wich was strawberries with honey roasted almonds, she was very happy with it. I had the house salad with peppercorn dressing, I really enjoyed it, and another had the spinach salad which was mostly mushrooms, It was served with a warm dressing-apparently quite good. We choose the bullion cooking style and selected 3 different entrees, the vegeterian, a seafood assortment, and steak assortment, we shared them and it was a great way to try lots of things. The beef was tender and the seafood fresh. We had the most trouble deciding on a dessert fondue, the were all so tempting-we had the original, a perfect blend of milk chocolate and peanut butter, it was heavenly. Our server was attentive, and his descriptions of the menu items was poetic! He had the most interesting pepper "grinder" as well. There were two managers on duty and they both made an effort to check on us and assure we were satisfied. The atmosphere was very nice, we had a lovely booth, making us feel alone, very nice for conversation and the fun of eating fondue! Although the restaurant was not crowded I don't think it would be very loud even if it was crowded. I can not say enough about what a fun evening this was! I encourage you to try the Melting Pot, I hope to go back on my next vist!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Virginia R
Gold Hill, North Carolina
“A New Adventure”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This was our first time at a restaurant like this, and it was a great treat! I took my wife there for our anniversary, had the roses, a card, a picture taken there and put in a frame for only $20 what a deal! The watress was Morgan, and she was great, she helped us through the ordering , since we had never been there before, and was very attentive. And the food was great.

• Visited February 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“The best Melting Pot!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I have been to a lot of melting pots in my life, but this might be one of my favorites! The atmosphere was wonderful, our server was excellent (Daniel) and the food was delicious! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a special night out!

1 Thank Danielle D
“This Made My Night!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Food awesome but service... EVEN BETTER! The staff as a whole was so great! Of course you are paying for great service.. but they could hav easily been not as accomodating. It was a romantic celebration for my birthday and the manager on duty was awesome and my waitress... LOVED HER! Wish I could remember her name. She earned her tip and more!

Visited February 2013