“Family dinner”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We enjoyed a dinner with our two adult daughters. The service was great and the food was excellent! The price was exceptional!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband & I are big fans of Chili's, so we checked out this one while we were on vacation at Myrtle. We pretty much always do the 2 for $20 deal, so it's pretty affordable. We also always order the chips and salsa...can't go wrong there, they're awesome. :-) Our waitress wasn't very pleasant, but maybe she was just having a bad day.
Overall, great place to eat.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Best price too! $2.99 for original lime Margaritas. Love the menu. Soup (potato and bacon) is awesome. Salsa and chips are never ending.
Something for everyone. Ate here twice on recent trip.
Dinner the one night, having salmon, steak and fajitas.
Luch was mostly soups and salad and chips with salsa.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I'm a fan of the triple dippers, but decided to be brave and try something new. The shrimp tacos were the best things that I've ever ate! They were very filling & were accompanied by black beans and rice. My son got the ribs and he was very impressed also

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food was better than my expectations for a chain restaurant. The Alfredo tasted like it was made in house and they weren't shy on the chicken. The fries were a bit salty for my taste but they were cooked nicely. The Club sandwich was very good.
Overall good bang for your buck and better quality than chain restaurants back home.