“Friendly, fast, and very good!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #254 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Even on a Saturday night, the service was fast, very accommodating (correcting a menu item), and food was tasty. The manager came by to check on our meal and was very helpful. It was not expensive and certainly worth the value. Recommend it!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Food was great and the staff was efficient and friendly. They made sure our every request was promptly handled. Made sure our two birthday girls had an enjoyable visit.

1  Thank Carolyn D
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Outback in North Myrtle Beach and 501 at the Tanger Outlets SUCK. I have received horrible meals and service at both restaurants, numerous times.

The Outback at 70th Ave North is by far the best one in the area. It you are wanting Outback, drive to this location. Don't even bother to stop at the others.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I read the other reviews about poor service and was undecided and decided to take a chance and try them out. As my wife and I were walking to the door a very cheerful young lady opened the door who then escorted us to our table. We were only seated about three or four minutes when our server by the name of Brook came by to get our drink order, she did an outstanding job tonight. The food was great! My wife and I had a great time.

1  Thank bossdog56
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Outback Steakhouse is the same where ever you go. So if you want the same old same old, go here. I was in that kind of the mood when I went and I wasn't disappointed. The bread is to die for and the steak was good. I had the unlimited shrimp with the steak and they truly honored it. I have gone to another chain and they would keep the portions so small and far in between. But here the staff was constantly asking If wanted more shrimp and how I wanted it prepared. Must be a southern thing. lol!