“Very unfriendly atmosphere..Not good service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #105 of 906 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I will never visit this Olive Garden again my server Gary wasnt very friendly he didn't take time out to check on us during dinner. I watch the table in front of us and the young lady checked on her guest five times to Gary's one time. He threw our salad bowl on the table never asked if we wanted cheese we had to stop him and tell him to please put cheese on it. When the manager Thomas came over to ask how our dinner was, I explained to him our problem with the server, he stated he had three other tables and he had been out of work for awhile. I explained with service like this he will be out of work even longer good service and politeness determines your tip in my book. Once the problem was mentioned to him he was very sorry, but I felt it wasn't the Mangers place to apologize for the server, he should do that he was the one with the ISSUE.. I am not use to customer service like this when I go out and I was truely upset. But I still followed the rules of respect and left a great tip... Wow "Nice me" that's because I will never go there again..

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Ate here a few times over the summer and loved it every time the good is delicious and very plentiful you won't go away hungry anyway!!! I loved the lasagne fritters and are a must try will definitely be dining here again!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

A brand new Olive Garden was built on Rte 501 (south), across from Tanger Outlets. We went to have soup and salad and as usual, was not disappointed. The only problem with the new restaurant is NOT the food. The food is excellent and the people that work there are very very nice. My problem is that their parking lot is way too small and there is nowhere to park. I had the gnocci soup with sausage and ate 2 bowls. Their salad dressing is out of this world, I loved dipping my fresh bread into that! I will go there again, but I think I will wait until tourist season has passed.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Food and atmosphere was great as always but this was the best visit ever thanks to the most outstanding service from Christopher. Thanks for helping make my sons 17th birthday so perfect!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Staff was friendly, our waitress was excellent. (sorry can't remember her name) No complaints with the food or service.