“Average”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
“Average”
Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

Average food but overpriced. Nice waitresses. They could do without the singing part.

Weirton
“Different”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Nice place, alot of different burgers on the menu. Great with kids

Visited May 2012
myrtle beach, sc
“Noisy Fare”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

It's noisy, pricy and hardly worth all the hype. No interest in returning.

Asheville, North Carolina
“I wish I'd read the reviews of this place first...”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

The food runner spilled a cup of ranch dressing on the floor at our table, which got on my feet and pants. All I got was an, "Oops." It took us 20 minutes between getting our check (which there was something wrong with) to the time the server came back to pay and get the check corrected. We had a 1.5 year old with us who was incredibly antsy and this was NOT a good thing. They charge $4.99 for a grilled cheese. A grilled cheese with one piece of cheese that I can make on white bread at my house for less than a dollar.

We will not be returning.

• Visited September 2011
“Will not return”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Horrible, horrible, horrible, oh, and did I say horrible? We went in about 10:30 PM with the kids --got two children's meals and a coke --almost $19.00. Since it was so close to closing , there was no atmosphere, it was a rush to try to close yet they were still seating people after we got there. There was no entertainment. The lady who brought the food to our table was rude and yelled when I asked if it was a hamburger or cheese burger --"I said hamburger". It was such a waste and such a disappointment. We had come to say that we had visited since we had visited another location on our family trip last year--however, next year I will not be pressed to find a Johnny Rockets. So disappointing. I never try to tell anyone to not go some place and try it, maybe you will like it but THIS WAS AN ABSOLUTE MESS AND A WASTE OF MONEY. The food was even terrible and I just don't understand the prices --maybe due to better or even great service before that I did not get here, I never was as concerned about the bill but I certainly left saying that they must switch menus late at night -my opinion only ! I can absolutely say that I will never be back. Bad service, bad food, no entertainment, nothing special just a mess ! The only reason I stayed is because the parents were at an adult location and I was waiting on them! Normally, I will send back food but I was just too tired. A waste of my money and time ! Never again.

• Visited September 2011