Myrtle Beach Travel Park
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Myrtle Beach
See available hotels
Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Watch Resort(Myrtle Beach)
  • Beachfront
Atlantic Resort Group(Myrtle Beach)
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness center
  • Fitness center
Arcadian Dunes Resort(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewscamp storebath houserv parkgeneral storegreat campgroundlazy riversite numberfoot travel trailercovered picnicpull through sitesfull hookupschurch servicefamily campgroundcloser to the beachlaundry facilitygolf cartcable tv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2010

My wife and I traveled to the Myrtle Beach RV Travel Park with our 36 foot travel trailer. We were followed by our Son and Daughter in Law and their two sons (age 9 & 12) with their 23 foot hybrid travel trailer. We had spots near the lake next to each other. There were Bathhouses within a reasonable distance from our campsites in both directions. The Ocean was a short walk or bike ride of probably 100 to 200 yards, the lake was about 35 yards. The RV sites had full hookups including electric, water, sewer, and cable tv. all worked well and as expected.

The only thing that would have made the sites better would be if they had been either paved or concrete rather than sand and gravel. The Campstore and cafe were like the
beach not very far to travel to , the Swimming Pools were next to the store, another snackbar and game room were next to the large outdoor pool and another pool called "The Lazy River". The Indoor pool was at opposite side of the outdoor pool from the "Lazy River". Something for everyone. The "Lazy River" was greatly enjoyed by my entire family and myself. That was a really nice way to relax. On the beachside of the park was another resturant that served cooked to order breakfast. The staff was very friendly.

While my wife and I used the Shower in our Travel Trailer, our Son, Daughter in Law and Grandsons used the bath house. The bath house was maintained in a clean and orderly manner. The bath houses were also well lighted and convient to most any site in the park.

My son and his family left the day before I did, he called me the next day prior to my departure to say he had lost his glasses and wondered if they might be in the bath house. I went to the bath house but could not find the glasses. I went to the campstore and they did not have any turned in there. The campstore suggested I check with the Swimming Pool Attendants as sometimes they would receive lost items. They did not have the glasses. The Pool Attendant suggested I check with the main office at the gate where check in's were done. I stopped there on my way out and they had his glasses.

My entire family was very pleased with their stay and all facilities. My only complaint would be that the price per day should be about $10.00 or $15.00 per day less. I am not complaining because I knew the cost per day when I made the reservation.

If you enjoy the beach, then you will most likely enjoy this RV Park. Over all the staff is friendly and helpful. I needed some work done on my and my wife's bicycles and they told me where I could find a bicycle repair shop.

There was lots of shopping, resturants, and other forms of entertainment near by, (within a 10 mile radius) lots of varity and choice.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank griff83147
Reviewed February 27, 2010

my family as been camping on the east cost for over 30 yrs..we visited mb back in 1986 for the first time and fell in love with it...when it was time to buy a motorhome and start to need a place to park it in the summer we went form camp site to camp site and we ended up @ mbtp..we have never had a bad experience @ this travel park...clean,quiet,close to the beach and golf, freindly campers,cost effective, my family and my extended family will camp hear fro years to come...when any asked me where to
camp in MB it's always myrtle beach travel park !!!!!! 5 stars in my book !!!! hats off to the staff for such a great palce to camp

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank stuffracing
Reviewed January 30, 2010

We have been visiting MBTP for many years, first with our motor home and now renting one of their travel trailers. We have never had a bad experience staying in this campground. Everything is so neat and clean and the restrooms are exceptional. We have befriended some of the permanent occupants and are looking forward to our next visit. We understand they are putting in new rental trailers with slide outs. MPTP is the 'BEST'.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tootsie40
Reviewed January 21, 2010

A really good campground, away from the noise. Nice beach and good neighbors. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bill F
Reviewed August 7, 2009

Stayed 7/28-8/01. This was my first time camping. We stayed in a pop-up with three children. I can only say i loved it. The pool was very nice and clean. Bathhouses were clean (and cleaned every day). The sites very very nice and large. Not to close. Staff very friendly. NO GOLF CARTS!!! except year round lodging which was great. My children could ride bikes all day long and not get run over. Will stay next year. I am buying me a travel trailer that is not pop-up, for more room. Probably will never stay in a motel/hotel again.......................

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family