1,778 results
All reviews embassy suites brighton tower west hyde park north hampton bedroom villa water park gated community shuttle service tennis courts fitness center ocean view family vacation full kitchen three bedroom washer dryer lazy river beach access
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Nice suites, tons of kids activties, clean, right at the beach

Room Tip: Don't get the BF package if you like variety and if you are staying for a while. It can get boring. Other than that, GREAT family vacation spot. Well worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Dbeachlover
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Still, very rude checkin. This will be my last! Stayed at Kingston Plantation 3 times in 6 months. Condo had 3 live spiders. Condo in poor shape. But nothing compared to the rude, curt checkin by the female. Remodeled

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank elsewhere1
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Had a quick 3 day stay in Myrtle Beach two weekends ago before Biker Week and Memorial Day killed the ambience. The unit was close by the gate, on the ground floor, right next to the shallow pool. The unit showed its age(1980+ or-)but was well furnished, comfortable, and clean. The price was right through Hotwire and the on site amenities(especially the heated pool in the nearby recreation center)and the pools, game rooms, and recreation sites(water park) in the Embassy Suite and the Hilton (available to Kingston Plantation guests)were great. Located in the Arcadian Shores area of MB near the Premium Outlets and WalMart and the Coastal Mall on one road and the Galleria and Restaurant Row on the other. The housekeeping seems to be a problem with almost no one speaking English. They "invaded"our condo our first day and started to clean it and had our stuff piled up in the living room ready for disposal. Luckily I came back to the condo to pick up my sunglasses and discovered the problem. I finally got through that we had two more days and they needed to leave us alone till then. Also, Hilton ran my credit card for the price of the room plus security deposit after I had paid through Hotwire. It took 11 days to clear the accounts and get back the funds. This is getting to be a real problem with staying anywhere and turned out to be a little more so with Hilton. Overall, however, a nice stay!

Room Tip: If you do Hotwire, always call the Hotel before arrival check on the unit assignment. This has saved me a lot of hassle in the past and gotten me better accomodations on numerous trips.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ChuckieC
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed at several of the Kingston plantation option. We do enjoy the Embassy suites it is the most conveniently located and includes a free breakfast.
We have stayed in several of the villas which can be hit or miss. Many still have 80s decore. But they always provide plenty of room and we have not had any problems.
Most recently we stayed in the North Hampton Tower room 1007. It was very modern very spacious and we loved it. The North Hampton also has an indoor pool which was ideal since the weather was a bit cooler during our stay and we were able to let the kids swim. You do need a separate key to get into the building as well as a separate key to get into the indoor pool. It is the furthest away from the actual embassy suites and the water kids water park however it was the nicest condo we have stayed in so far
The Kingston plantation is great for families with kids who won all their entertainment close by. It is probably not ideal for young people looking for parties.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I'm a long time owner of one of the oceanfront condos in the rental program. I, like many other owners, strive to keep the condo in excellent shape. However, when I stay in my unit I have to live with the services provided by Kingston Plantation - and they are no less than awful. When we arrived in our condo this afternoon I discovered that housekeeping had made our king size bed with a full size blanket. It didn't even reach from one side of the bed to the other. The sheets are not king but queen so they don't quite fit the bed and the foot of the bed has an area not covered by the sheet. We often discover we have 12 extra pillows stashed in the closets but not a single extra blanket. Spots on the furniture or carpet are simply ignored by housekeeping as are broken items such as door latches or loose faucet handles.
Kingston Plantation really needs to provide guests paying hundreds of dollars a night with a top quality product instead of the low quality product being provided. If housekeeping services were as good as most Hilton properties then I'd rate the condos as excellent.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple