“Good but very expensive”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #15 of 47 Dessert in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I had a waffle cone with one scoop of peanut butter and my daughter had a waffle cone with once scoop of chocolate. It was good but it was not worth $16.98.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The service was fast and attentive. As always the ice cream was awesome! Cherry Garcia scoop and a cookies and crème shake were to die for!! Keep up the good work!!!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I love the ice cream at Ben and Jerry's. Very creamy ice cream. Youcantaste the difference inthequality of the ice cream from other ice creams. It's a bit pricey though but worth it.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I love ice cream. What I love to get is the cookie sundae or brownie. Both are really good with cookie dough. Waffle cones are really good too.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have to admit I am a Ben and Jerry's fan. I regularly eat their ice cream. I just loved that there are different flavors at their store versus the grocery store. I wanted to eat the coconut ice cream with dark chocolate chunks, carmel and coconut pieces every day.