“Eh”

Ranked #601 of 893 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Knightdale, North Carolina
“Eh”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

You have ONE job, Pizza Hut people. Make pizza. Ours was subpar at best, and I almost never complain about Pizza Hut pizza. The pizza was oddly missing or burned in places. I recommend a different pizza joint.

Visited July 2013

henderson nc
“very nice”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

the staff here is great they go above and beyond what one would expect and I wish they were like this in my town good job myrtle beach pizza hut

Visited July 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Not organized”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

There wasn't enough help. The place needs to be thoroghly cleaned. Table were sticky and not clean. Food was just okay and not what we expected. We live close by and were looking for good carry out food for another time.

Visited June 2013
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“Two doors up from our hotel!! The kids went over and brought back a box!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I felt like they were safe, it was just two doors up. They received good service even for teenagers and were very happy with the food. They brought some back and I got to enjoy a few bites before their little three year old brother told me that was his and to " shut that box Mimi " LOL I still got my share!! would recommend!!

• Visited June 2013