“Amazing Food”
Review of Aspen Grille

Aspen Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Aspen Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 51st Avenue North
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Great food...probably the best meal I have ever had anywhere, from the quality of the food and presentation that the executive chef is also the owner...Fine Dining in a casual atmosphere. My wife had the lamb chops and I had filet and lobster. Pricey but worth it...We went for our anniversary and were genuinely impressed. We will go again. Great place for a great occasion.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Great food and great staff. Went for New Years Dinner had the best grouper ever. They have a great martini menu and wine selection is one of the best around for a sea side city. Was nice to have a jazz singer for the evening. This restaurant is more upscale and not cheap at all. Did not see kids menu, it would be too rich in taste for children. Would recommend to couples.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I made reservations for January 7th 2014 for my wife and I 2nd wedding anniversary. We arrived at the restaurant and were greeted by the wonderful hostess, she then showed us to our table which was a nice and comfortable booth. On the table there was a greeting card sign by the owner and staff wishing us a happy anniversary! Our waiter then arrived and greeted us by saying happy anniversary and telling us about the daily specials. We ordered an appetizer of the warm goat cheese crustini which were to die for. My wife ordered the crab cake meal and I ordered the main plate of sea scallops. By far some of the best entrees we have had in a long time. You can really tell the chef and staff take pride in their food. I have worked in the restaurant industry for over 10 years( mostly in marriott hotels) and can really tell that they care. My wife and I plan on coming back for our next celebratory occasion or just because.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is the 2nd time we have dined at Aspen Grille. It is now part of our itinerary anytime we travel to Myrtle Beach. The food is always top quality and the service is outstanding. You can tell the chef really cares and takes pride in what gets to the table. He personally inspects every dish before it leaves the kitchen and he makes the rounds to ensure the diners are enjoying their meal. The front-of-house team is also outstanding. They are very knowledgeable about the menu and are attentive without being intrusive. The wine list is also very thoughtful and well-paired to the menu.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Every time my husband I visit myrtle beach, we dine here. Always a great experience. Staff has always been polite and helpful, and the food is delish! Not recommended for people who are on a tight budget