“Super Greasy”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bojangles'
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My husband and I were in the mood for a chicken biscuit for breakfast and since Chic-fil-a (our fav) wasn't open we decided to try Bojangles for something different. It was weird as we pulled up to the drive through, a worker was sitting outside with a menu to take our order there (guess the drive thru speaker was broken?). We felt rushed because she was staring at us while we were looking at the menu and cars were behind us. We got two cajun chicken biscuit combos. They were okay--nothing super spectacular about them, but the hashbrowns (they call them 'bo-rounds) were some of the greasiest food I've ever eaten.

There are newer reviews for Bojangles'

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Sweet tea + 2 BoBerry Biscuits = HEAVEN. Also, their fries are pretty good. Quick. Cheap. Southern. Honestly, if you're looking for a quick spot to grab a bite to eat on the go, Bojangle's is the perfect fit. Originally from Ohio, I had no idea what Bojangle's even was until moving here in 2010 - now I live 5 minutes from one (Carolina Forest) and get my BoBerry Biscuit fix in on a weekly basis!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The chicken was very greasy and yet the there was little meat on the bone. I have tried there breakfast menu as well and could not get passed the grease on the wrappers. Anything with dripping grease of that nature can't be good.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Bojangles always pleases when I have the craving for a good piece of chicken and sides. Best Fries too.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

if you need a little something this is the place for you i liked the sweet tea and i disliked nothing