“A Great local place to discover when you travel”
Review of Sun City Cafe

Sun City Cafe
Ranked #89 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is a great little place with great food, it's fresh and tasty. The Sun City Chicken is a great comfort food dish and the fresh salsa is good on everything. I have been along and with friends and everyone enjoys the feel of the place. The owner has a fun story to share and seems to love what they are doing. Yes I will go back!

There are newer reviews for Sun City Cafe

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food here is SO good it's ridiculous. The fish tacos are amazing. The Sun City Quesedilla (Chicken & Spinach) is my all-time fav thing. The salsa which comes with the chips is awesome and you can't go wrong with a pitcher of margaritas. I could eat here everyday. :)

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I visited Sun City Cafe with another couple who had been visiting there for years. I had heard other recommendations from more locals and I couldn't wait to try it (I love Mexican food). We went on a Thursday night around 8 and were seated right away and ordered a pitcher of margaritas which were great. We started off with the guacamole and queso dip and both were fabulous. The guacamole had fresh chunks of avocado, onions and tomatoes and was exactly the way I like it. I ordered a chicken burrito which was enormous and fed me for three days. It was delicious every time I ate it. My husband loved his quesadilla. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Awesome food in a funky atmosphere .... Small restaurant, cooked to order food, that is always delicious !! You will find lots of original artwork on the walls by the late Bryce Becker who was a young local guy, killed in an auto accident... the Art is in memorial to him !
This is a locals favorite... out of towners would probably pass it by from the outside appearance ...but it's what's inside that makes Sun City Cafe worth the trip !!!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I spent a few days (8/16 - 8/18) in Myrtle Beach before the start of a 4 family vacation in Pawley's Island. The first night we dinner at Sun City Cafe and absolutely loved it. Of course we started with margaritas and chips & salsa (outstanding salsa - even got some to go) and they were great then we ordered our dinner. The decision of what to order was fairly easy since there are only a few things on menu - burrito, quesadilla, sun city chicken and tacos. My husband ordered the old school chicken burrito and said it was probably the best he has ever had - it had mashed potatoes on it - who would have thought but he said it was great. I ordered the small chicken quesadilla, it was very good but even a small was too big. There was no room for dessert but we were treated to the "house" shot - tea tequila. Will definitely return if ever in the area.