“Would eat here again”

Ranked #58 of 930 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Good breakfast buffet the fruit bar had several items to choose from.Good service and what really impressed me enough to leave a review was as my boyfriend and I were about to exit the parking lot Im assuming maybe the manager flagged us down.I left my debt card on the counter.A Million Thank You's for your honesty.

1  Thank s_lecroy

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The buffet had a large selection including fruit, pancakes, waffles, biscuits and gravy, bacon, pastries, etc. However, it was a bit greasy and we felt a bit queasy after eating. However, it was a good value and very filling.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We love Mammy's Kitchen, nothing fancy, the food is down home southern food. Love it for breakfast. It is usually busy, and just quaint. Have a good selection on the breakfast buffet but have never eaten any other meal there. They do close for a while in the afternoon but they are a staple in the community

1  Thank Lor-Gary
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We ate breakfast here a few times in September. I had the buffet and once ordered off the menu. Everything was tasty and reasonably priced. The staff is friendly and hard working. Best place around for breakfast!!

1  Thank Diane J
Reviewed October 1, 2013

the breakfast buffet was great, the grits were nice and creamy. They have one of the best biscuits I've eaten in a restaurant. We had breakfast on a Thursday morning, so it wasn't too crowded. We rode by on Friday and Saturday and there was a line out the door.

1  Thank lhford56