“Yum!”

Chuck's Steak House
Ranked #27 of 995 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Chuck's Steak House has been offering the original steakhouse and salad bar concept since 1979. We proudly serve only Certified Angus Beef® hand cut daily. The owner's love of the outdoors is evident throughout with some of the finest taxidermy and wildlife artwork you'll ever see. Two enclosed waterfront decks, three fireplaces, a comfortable library, and a view of the Intracoastal Waterway has helped make Chuck's Steak House a destination for our loyal customers for the past 40 years. Chuck's was voted Best Steak 2015, 2016 and 2017, Best Steakhouse 2017 and 2018, Best Burger 2016, Best Happy Hour 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018, Best Place for BBQ 2017, Best Martini 2016 and Best Signature Cocktail 2015. Chuck's was a Grand Strand Magazine's Reader Choice Finalist for "Best Place to Take Out of Town Guests". Chuck's was also awarded the TripAdvisor Excellence Award for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. The Myrtle Beach Chuck's in individually owned and operated.
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I do not like steaks, and certainly not sirloin, but my sister ordered one after the waiter’s recommendation. I tasted it. It was delicious. I rarely order a steak! Next time I go back I’m ordering the sirloin. For $3 more, you can get twice as much steak!!! Best deal going!

I ordered shrimp scampi. It was very good.

Salad bar is very good. Have a couple of different kinds of hoop cheese. Rare find today.

Everyone was very nice. Service was excellent! There was hardly a parking place on the lot. Thought we would have to wait. No, went straight in and was seated.

Overall, everything excellent! I will be returning and highly recommend, especially if you like me a good steak. Theirs are great!

Date of visit: March 2019
MBSteak, Public Relations Manager at Chuck's Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate the 5 star review and your feedback! Serving Certified Angus Beef® ensures for a delicious steak, leaving you wanting more. We can't wait for your return!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,800)

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Super nice location right on the water... went with a group of friends... I was encouraged by one of my friend to try the fried lobster... honestly it didn't sound good to me but I gave it a try... it was amazing!!

Date of visit: August 2018

We appreciate your 5 star review! We hope you will be back soon for more lobster!

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I absolutely love chucks steak house! The food is amazing and the environment is out of this world with the deer and elk and ducks mounted all around the room!

Date of visit: February 2019

Thank you for your review! We are ecstatic to hear that you appreciated our finest taxidermy. We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

We last went to Chuck’s about 30 years ago, while at the beach. It was great! Fast forward and we’re looking for senior citizen menus. Chuck’s has both early bird specials and a senior citizen menu. The meal includes the salad bar, not huge but well stocked. I had baby back ribs with a baked potato. The ribs were very good. My wife had blackened salmon with rice, also good. We topped it off by sharing a piece of salted caramel cheesecake, it was divine. Nice atmosphere and wait staff. We’ll do our best not to wait 30 years for our next visit.

Date of visit: April 2019

We appreciate your stellar review! We wish we could've served you sooner! On behalf of Chuck's, we are thrilled to hear that you had the same excellent experience and service as you did 30 years ago. We strive for consistency. We most definitely hope you'll be back soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2019

I really was craving a good steak and read the good reviews. Got the early bird special so the steak wasn’t huge, but it was the perfect size. Medium with the outer crusty. Was delicious. Waiter was great

Date of visit: April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for giving us 5 stars. To ensure a good steak, we offer Certified Angus Beef®, the best angus beef out there. We hope to serve you again soon!