“Local Owner Good Food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
North Central Indiana
“Local Owner Good Food!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We visited Martin's bar around 9PM and found Martin tending bar. He was such a nice guy we returned to have dinner the following night with our kids. We really enjoyed this place. Martin makes homemade soups, and his own salad dressings which were really yummy. Everything was really good. I recommend the mussels for the appetizer, however, ask about the scallops before ordering to ensure you get the large ones. I was disappointed with the size of the "Scallop special", however that was the only thing I would complain about. The service was very good and we enjoyed the casual atmosphere of this restaurant, a welcome relief from the chain restaurants that populate Myrtle Beach.

• Visited April 2013

Martinez, Georgia, United States
“Martin's Restaurant Experience June 18, 2013”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The atmosphere was elegant. The food was delicious - shrimp scampi and grouper ala francese. The service was friendly. However, when my husband and I arrived, we presented our restaurant.com gift certificate during their early bird menu and all was well until we were given our check at the end of our meal, and then told they will not honor our certificate during their early bird menu. It's disappointing that they acknowledged our gift certificate at the begining before we ordered and then waited to tell us they would not honor it after we had eaten and thus too late to decide if we wanted to continue with our meal. The purpose of restaurant.com is to expose potenial customers to a restaurant with intentions of becoming loyal patrons. Frankly, in my opinion Martin's Restaurant treated us unfairly and unprofessionally. Next time when my husband and I visit Myrtle Beach in the near future, Martin's will not be included in our itnerary. We will not be recommending this restaurant to our friends and contacts back in Augusta, Georgia.

• Visited June 2013
5 Thank Marie R
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“Great Breakfast Buffet”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Me and family ate breakfast at this great restaurant. We had the buffet. Food was really good and at a very reasonable price. Will go there again on our next visit to Long Bay Resort.

• Visited June 2013
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was ok”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The owner was amazing!!! But the servers wasn't so great we went with a group of people all of our food didn't come out at the same time we was the last eating at the table. Waitress seemed like they didn't know what was going on

Visited June 2013
High Point, North Carolina
“Breakfast”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed at Long Bay Resort and Martin's was attached to the hotel, so it was very convenient for us. The food was okay. We had the breakfast buffet. The price was reasonable. With Myrtle Beach having so many good places to eat, I'm not sure I would go back unless I was staying at Long Bay and needed something quick. But, I would not have a problem going back.

Visited June 2013