“Breakfast and Dinner, can't go wrong”

Martin's Restaurant
Ranked #109 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012

As a leader of small to medium size golf groups, we stay at Long Bay resort and take advantage of this on site restaurant every day for breakfast and at least once for dinner during our stay. The restaurant is a hidden jewel in MB. The staff is really nice and if you are a group leader, take the time to meet Martin the owner along with his son and ask about hooking you up with a group special. Food is quite good and I can say I have never fielded any complaints from all the time I have eaten there with groups of 6 to 25. Following a long day of golf, really nice to eat where you are staying for the night.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

While staying at Long Bay Resort we dined at Martin's. It was wonderful, then menu had enough variety to keep everyone happy. Surf and Turf was awesome!!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I can't say enough about this Restaurant in the Long Bay Beach Resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. No wonder locals eat there as well as tourist. You begian to learn everyones name & they remember you as you come back. It's like Cheers while on vacation.

But what is even better is the food. A great menu. It has a European style to it. But believe me, if you like steak and taters, you will not go wrong. For the Ladies that just want a salad - make sure you try they their signature dressings. Wow.

Again, I cant say enough about this place. It is a Must stop for me Everytime I'm in the Myrtle Beach Area.

Oh, by the way, the prices are affordable and the portions are large.
The Breakfast is Great also. Simple buffet with an Omelet Station. Great Price. Make sure you try it.

They also have a Bar. Deniz, Jon, whoever is searving - always has a great suggestion for a nice drink. Even if you need a non alcholol drink for the kids. All is welcome.
Good Food, Good Friends, Great Place!

I have been visiting this place for over 3 years and have never had a bad experience
So, give Martins a try. I'm sure you and your Family and Friends will enjoy it just as much as I do.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had dinner at Martins from the early bird menu . Excellent meal soup salad and entree. Comfortable surroundings and good service will be returning.

1  Thank BJ2005
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We always enjoy eating at Martin's in Myrtle Beach. Today we stopped in for the Awesome Breakfast buffet where everything is included - I had grits, a ham & cheddar cheese omelet, biscuit and gravy, OJ & Milk all for a very low price. If you are looking for a bargain early in the evening, you should try the early bird special until 6:30PM where you get a smaller portion of the evening meal but still with great taste and great service! Having dinner at Martin's is always a fine dining experience. I suggest the Salmon Neptune which is frequently a special for the day - blackened salmon, shrimp, scallops served with aspargus spears in a cream sauce and a side of pan fried potatoes. All meals are served with daily soup, salad and rolls. I usually have a couple of glasses of house cabernet wine with my meal. On special occasions and if we are very hungry we usually have the over the top bananas foster's for dessert. Enjoy!

1  Thank SteveGCPA