“A Fun Atmosphere!!!!!”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #385 of 906 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

T G I Friday's is just a Fun Atmosphere for families, or for the adults to unwind after a long day with the kids. I love me some TGI Friday's. You need to go to TGI Friday's so you can fall in love as well. ~Please and Thank You~

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I dont NOT suggest this restaurant to ANYONE HAD THE WORST SERVER OF MY LIFE!!! Served us our drinks and didn't see her again! Manager was full of it and tried to question us. Piece of plastic in my daughter's salad. Ordered an appetizer which I never received. My pregnant sister's steak which was ordered WELL DONE was pink. Overall the worst TGI Friday I have ever had the displeasure of visiting! ! I highly suggest eating some where else!!

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I came here Friday night with 2 of my friends. My friends never been here before. I ordered shrimp entree $13.99 and it was average. My friend got "pick 3 appetizer plate" for $15 and the other one had a cheeseburger $8.99 they said that the food was ok. The soup was good. Everything fried though, and it took them a while to bring the food. It's winter in myrtle beach, you shouldn't be waiting 45 min for your food. The only highlight of this visit was the service. Our waiter's name was Mike, very polite, nice and knowledgeable. The service was excellent!!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We ate at the one in North Myrtle because we were on our way back from Wilmington after visiting the Battleship. My husband had never ate at TGI Friday's and we will never eat here again! The food wasn't great and the prices were outrageous! You pay a lot for very little and I hate that!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We went to this restaurant for dinner after chatting with the waiter Jamison my husband choose salmon & I had a small steak. Food was prepared and presented in an awesome manner and it was terrific!. The atmosphere was great and the music was just right. Great value for the pricse.