“Must be new manager”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #399 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We have been to this location many times, and have never been very impressed with management and service. The food is pretty good and the restaurant chain offers many incentives to keep you coming back. Management had always made us feel they could care less whether we came back or not. Our visit this week was totally different. The manager brought chips and salsa to our table and was very pleasant. Our server, Olivia, was very sweet and friendly. She checked on us a couple of times, but not so often we felt smothered.
We can only hope that this nice change continues.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on vacation. We are regular TGIF visitors wherever we go as they have a great rewards program. Got ribs and salmon and both were done just as we asked. Nothing wrong with any of the food and service was great! Manager stopped by to visit and we were not rushed at all. Drinks were refilled before they were empty. Portion size was good. Salad crisp and fresh and broccoli steamed just right! Defenitly recommend and will be back again! Check the local discount books as they have a $5 off $20 coupon.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The restautant is nice, staff is nice, they get your food out on a timely baises. Nice slection for all ages. We haven eaten at several TGIF, i am writing about this one at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The location is good, there is a mall near and a theater. They check on you to make sure things are OK , the manager walks the floor to check on you. I have never had any thing i did not like at this restaurant, they play a good slection of music and they have contest on different night for ex: if you are customer # 33 you get a free appitizer.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was looking for a place to get a quick bite to eat after a HS Baseball Tournament Game. TGI Fridays was near my hotel, so I stopped. I was seated quickly, the waitress came and took my drink order quickly and then gave me time to go over their menu. I chose the Chicken Piccata Florentine. What a WONDERFUL choice that was. It arrived quickly and was absolutely delicious. While I waited,the waitress took time to stop by and we talked until my meal arrived. A great experience. Will I return? Absolutely!! I am also going to try to replicate this meal when I get home!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Pretty food on pretty baskets. Fast food bar food, garbage. Overrated slop. And, the lettuce in the salad has dirt in it. Horrible.