“excellent place to get together with friends!!”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #383 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013

my friends and I had lots of memories on this location and always a great experience go there pretty much every sunday and we enjoy the food and specially the drinks nice place good service and affordable!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We wanted a quick meal on our way to the Carolina Oprey and we were really looking forward to eating in a US TGI (we reside in the UK) however it was a disaster. The restaurant wasn't busy and we were quickly shown to our table. The waiter was helpful in taking us through the menu and we made our choices. The drinks came quickly but the complimentary nachos took ages and when they did arrive were hardly inspiring. Eventually the meals arrived but they had got my order wrong. Instead of taking both the meals away so we could eat together they just took mine. By the time I got the correct meal my wife had almost finished hers. I was compensated but the experience was ruined.
TGI seem to put more emphasis on whether someone opened the door for you and were you shown to your table within 'x' minutes rather than getting your order correct and the quality of the food in general. They must think the public are complete mugs to get taken in by such superficial gestures.

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Great service and it was Christmas Eve! Seated fast and the server was great.
Portion sizes are not very big and pricey for the amount but was tasty.
One of our kids meals had been very over salted but they replaced it without an issue.
Good meal and was nice to have a server who was excellent.
Would return again

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My wife and I have had great experiences at other TGI Fridays but our experience here was the bottom part of terrible. We had steak but got jerky and my son had a burger but got a rancid version of roadkill. We were compensated but it deos not change the fact that the overall experiance was extremly terrable. DO NOT EAT THERE!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The food was very good, but I wanted to commend the staff for their superb customer service. First, Charles (Manager) met us at the door and invited us in. Yes, invited us. It was as if we were guests in his home. He sat us, thanked us for coming and told us Chris would be our waiter. It wasn't long that Chris cheerfully greeted us. He gave us the impression that he was actually glad we chose Fridays and that he was pleased to serve us. He took our order, delivered our drinks and checked on us while we waited for our food. While waiting, I observed another waiter, Nick, also treating his customers with the attention that you seldom see. It was actually fun to watch these guys work.

The level of customer service all three gentlemen provided was impressive. They were polite, cheerful and displayed a good attitude. Every sentence they spoke included "Yes sir" or "Mam". I will certainly seek out Fridays for a meal the next time I'm in Myrtle Beach.

1  Thank jrc1072