“"A" Health Grade, Good Food and Good Live Music”
Review of Soho Cafe & Bar

Soho Cafe & Bar
Ranked #123 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Soho embraces cultures, offering an extensive menu that includes sushi, steak, pasta, and many different types of seafood. Known for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and universal cuisine, it has been a top choice for locals and tourists in Myrtle Beach for many years. Located just two blocks from the oceanfront, Soho doubles as a savory eatery by day and a chic hotspot by night. The stylish interior brings an artistic element to the diner experience with artwork, lighting and modern furnishings, plus relaxing music keeps the lounge going after hours. Whether it’s girls night or a first date, the urban vibe at Soho sets it apart from other places in the area and provides a dynamic experience that’s not to be missed.
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I saw the review about SOHO having a "C" health rating and I got really concerned because this place is amazing, so I went to check it out for myself and found that they have an "A" health rating posted on there door! I dont know the situation but they have been restored back to an A Thank God! This place has the best sushi and great live music on tuesday nights. Highly recommend it!

SohoJohnM, Manager at Soho Cafe & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and hope to see you back at Soho in the near future!

There are newer reviews for Soho Cafe & Bar

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I am a regular here when I come to town and this place never seems to disappoint me! theres always something going on there. and the food is delicious!! hands down the best sushi around thats for sure! I love this place

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

A former local, I've been eating here for years and have always loved their hibachi. However, this time, I happened to be in town on business and called and ordered my food to-go. On the way in the door, I noticed they now have a C Health rating posted on their door from SC DHEC. Anything below a C and they actually get shutdown! A C rating means they have serious sanitation and food safety issues. Needless to say, I walked right out and didn't pick up my food. Very disappointed. Used to be such a great place to eat.

We appreciate the honest review. We have made many changes over the past few years to prevent those low scores from happening again. We hope you would consider returning to Soho to give us another chance.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I went to Soho one evening to have a quiet meal together. The sushi was good and the lobster bang bang was great. The sea bass entree was good. Vegetable sides were a little strong in garlic for me.

1  Thank Dwayne C

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Is there anything that we could have done better to earn a few more stars? We are always looking for improve. Thanks!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

NIce little place with fresh sushi and good bar food. Within walking distance from the beach and the downtown area.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Is there anything that we could have done better to earn that 5th star? We are always looking for improve. Thanks!